• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic key travel mug

LtRazor

Mouseketeer
Going for one day next week but not magic key holder. What are odds they will sell me the nice magic key stainless travel mug? I know in past at WDW I could still buy passholder stuff even when I didn’t have pass so hoping same at DL.

I was able to mobile order it (DCA Cappuccino Cart)... you could check your app and see if it is offered. I do have a MK but honestly I'm not sure Disney IT is that sophisticated to distinguish options for those with and without.

As someone said you can try to mobile order it to see if it’ll bypass it. But otherwise usually for MK items the CMs usually scan your MK barcode before selling it to you. There’s plenty of MK people around too and I bet many would be nice enough to help you get one if the mobile ordering doesn’t work.

I'd caution on the mobile ordering. The system can see if you're an MK holder (it has to be able to since we get dining discounts at some locations with mobile order and it is applied during the order process) and CMs have been known to double check at pick up.

Thanks all. Looks like there is one place in each park where you can mobile order these (pacific cafe and Astro pizza ) and they didn’t check at all just gave to me and out I went! Thank you for auggestion

I was able to mobile order it (DCA Cappuccino Cart)... you could check your app and see if it is offered. I do have a MK but honestly I'm not sure Disney IT is that sophisticated to distinguish options for those with and without.

It is, if it gives you your pass discount automatically.

Thanks for hint guys.. I didn't have magic key pass and was able to order two of these two separate times via mobile order. Both times they just asked for order number and gave me cup and separate drink cup. I wanted to get one of these and one of the purple ones but they sold out of those before I could get one.. Thanks for helping making my one day trip great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter