• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Key Sales to Resume on 1/10/24!

She needs to log in on that page to see it.

According to the queue page, it's still available.

People have been saying that all day on FB and Reddit. What's happening: people are logged out when they reach the purchase page, so it's not in the list of available passes, and they assume it's sold out. They don't realize that they have to log back in to see it.
That's a good point. My queue page still shows from when I logged on from this morning so shows all passes available. It hasn't updated. Worst case scenario I'll just buy regular priced tickets throughout the year and go the exact dates I want to go since I was only planning on the least expensive Key. Although I would like to be able to pop over and just walk around, have dinner, watch a parade without committing to a whole day. lol

I don't know what time the ticket booths close at the parks.
Honestly - they might not even need a separate MK booth tomorrow. It's always hard to predict how much past the first day this stuff will go.

That's a good point. My queue page still shows from when I logged on from this morning so shows all passes available. It hasn't updated. Worst case scenario I'll just buy regular priced tickets throughout the year and go the exact dates I want to go since I was only planning on the least expensive Key. Although I would like to be able to pop over and just walk around, have dinner, watch a parade without committing to a whole day. lol
Not to jinx anything, but I think you'll be fine. We were already two passes down at this point last year, and Imagine was available for several more days.

Honestly - they might not even need a separate MK booth tomorrow. It's always hard to predict how much past the first day this stuff will go.

Not to jinx anything, but I think you'll be fine. We were already two passes down at this point last year, and Imagine was available for several more days.
My page just refreshed and I'm down to 58 minutes now. Here is what's available:
Still available to purchase: Imagine Key (Only available for Southern California Residents living in zip codes 90000 to 93599)

The Enchant Key, Believe Key and Inspire Key are currently available for renewal only.

Still available to purchase: Imagine Key (Only available for Southern California Residents living in zip codes 90000 to 93599)

The Enchant Key, Believe Key and Inspire Key are currently available for renewal only.

If you are a California Resident and would like to purchase a pass with the monthly payment option, please sign in to your Disney account before adding the pass to your cart. The monthly payment option will not appear unless you are signed in and your stored Disney account address is a California address.

Very sad that they are limiting the passes so much. Hope they come back for sale for those who want them again soon.

I guess a lot more people wanted Inspire this time because its price point makes it a better value now relative to the Believe Key.

Really sorry to everyone who waited and didn't get the key they wanted. It was a feeding frenzy today. :(

I guess a lot more people wanted Inspire this time because its price point makes it a better value now relative to the Believe Key.

Really sorry to everyone who waited and didn't get the key they wanted. It was a feeding frenzy today. :(
I just can’t believe how fast they sold out

It is odd for all three to sell out at the exact same time - just before 6 pm PST. I'm guessing that they planned on a one day sale.

I'm honestly not that surprised. How long has it been since the last sale? Eight months I think?

Disney waited a long time between the next round of Key sales, and people were in a frenzy because of it. FOMO is a serious thing. It definitely had me in its grip.

It is odd for all three to sell out at the exact same time - just before 6 pm PST. I'm guessing that they planned on a one day sale.
I've been suspicious for a while that they're not selling specific quantities. Last year, I bought an Enchant Key several hours after they sold out - I'd added one to a cart and had an issue, and found out it was still in my cart that night.

I just can’t believe how fast they sold out
Honestly, I'm a little surprised that Believe and Enchant lasted as long as they did if they're shutting things down this quickly.

All I'll say is what I said earlier: for every five minutes jumping in line (8:50, 8:55, 9:00, etc.), you could expect at least 75 additional minutes waiting in the queue. That tells me there were a TON of people in the queue.

All I'll say is what I said earlier: for every five minutes jumping in line (8:50, 8:55, 9:00, etc.), you could expect at least 75 additional minutes waiting in the queue. That tells me there were a TON of people in the queue.
Hopefully that will result in some solid operating cash flows this quarter. 😂

(5:24pm) I saw a post on Facebook that Imagine Key is sold out now? She had been waiting to get through since things morning.
As of 8:30pm the Imagine Key is STILL available. It looks like it is not (not one of the options) until you reach the screen where it tells you to sign into your account and confirm you are over 18 and a So California resident. Confusing people and they think it is sold out when it is not (yet, anyway, and for a few days last time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter