• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Key Sales to Resume on 1/10/24!

I logged in this morning at 9am and was just able to purchase Enchant Magic Keys right before 2pm. What a PITA. Make it easier to take my money, Disney!!

Note that I had logged into our accounts this morning to ensure we could get the So Cal payment plan, but then I encountered tech issues with the website. It would allow me to select the MK and add it to my bag, but nothing after 'Continue'. So I had to log out, log back in, try to add the MK again (it did NOT make it wait again thank god), then I was able to buy it after signing agreements, contracts, forms, adding my birthday, yadda yadda. Overall- again, what a PITA.

Well, it looks like I've reached the halfway point, so that projects out to around 7:00 tonight... Started out wanting to grab two Enchant Keys, but will likely be stuck having to buy Inspires...

It looks like every 5 minutes or so in time to get in the queue this morning translates into about 75 minutes longer in the queue.

I got on at 9:20 and am at 30 minutes. In one browser. The other is at 45 minutes although they have been the same since 9:20🤣🤣

I got on at 9:20 and am at 30 minutes. In one browser. The other is at 45 minutes although they have been the same since 9:20🤣🤣
You're doing well. There are few of us that got on at or just a minute or two after 9, who are still sitting at 50% and "more than an hour".

I definitely think that the 2nd half of the wait progresses faster. Once mine updated to say 59 minutes, it actually only took 30 minutes.

I did have the glitchy thing where it didn't want to let me past my cart to the payment screen. I logged out & back in, only to find it had kicked me out completely. I almost panicked, but once I went back through the "Purchase" link on the main MK page, it did put me back in my place. It prompted me to log in a couple more times before it worked, but finally SUCCESS!

That's 2 Inspire Keys & a VDH membership purchased today. I think my work is done.

Well I am a little past the 50% mark on my desk top. I hope it does take another full hour now at this point because I have a 3pm appt. I am sure my turn will come up while I am gone. :(

I want to purchase a MK for myself and for my daughter today but do not want her to know about the MK until later as it is a gift. I see if you are 18 and older that you will need to give them the person's email, phone and address. Is there anyway around this other than just putting my information in for the email, phone and address and then just giving her name for the MK? Thank you.

I got in on my desktop at 9:20am, now shows 45 minutes until can purchase ;) Hang in there!

I want to purchase a MK for myself and for my daughter today but do not want her to know about the MK until later as it is a gift. I see if you are 18 and older that you will need to give them the person's email, phone and address. Is there anyway around this other than just putting my information in for the email, phone and address and then just giving her name for the MK? Thank you.
No, you have put their info in, but it doesn't contact them at all. I purchased one for my son & they did not send him an email. Even when he went in the app, it didn't appear there until he scanned the barcode that showed in my app.

I guess there is the possibility that she start getting marketing emails because of it, but my son hasn't.

Oh good, that's what I was worried about is that she would receive an email or some other sort of notification because she does have her own Disney account. Her birthday is next month so wanted to keep it a secret until then. Thank you for responding.

I made a mistake and didn't realize passes went on sale this morning until around 11:30am. I wonder if I'll even get in before the queue closes at 10pm tonight...

I made a mistake and didn't realize passes went on sale this morning until around 11:30am. I wonder if I'll even get in before the queue closes at 10pm tonight...
I didn't log on until around 9: 45 and am a little over half way now so hopefully for the both of us we'll get in.

It’s almost my turn! Can someone tell me what the monthly payment is for the imagine Key? Also, I wasn’t signed in when entering the queue but I signed in on another tab. Will my information show up when I get through?

It’s almost my turn! Can someone tell me what the monthly payment is for the imagine Key? Also, I wasn’t signed in when entering the queue but I signed in on another tab. Will my information show up when I get through?
You'll almost certainly be logged out when you get to the purchase page. Don't panic if Imagine isn't there at first - you'll need to log in to see it. (There'll be a link right above the Inspire Key.)

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think the monthly payment for Imagine is $22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter