Magic Key Renewals Start 8/18

I just got the email as well. I only bought my enchant key in May. I am wondering if I will be able to utilize the parking discount benefit with my current key? I don't believe it was a benefit at the time of purchase but they say "new for this year" and I've got 9 months until expiration so... may be too soon to know but I'm going in a week or so and would like to pay less for parking.

I woke up this morning thinking there would be an announcement today, so I'm glad to see this. I'm not a current holder, so very curious if/when new sales will begin.

Woooo About time! So some definite changes. Talking with DH right now if we will renew for the family.
Not surprised they pulled the Dream key. It seems like everything attached to Disney these
days are a price increase. Interesting they still aren't opening up to new sales. I have friends that
have been waiting for a year.

Last edited:
Not much of a revamp. Looks like it really was the Dream Key lawsuit that was holding it back.

Interesting they still aren't opening up to new sales.
I'm betting they're holding off to get the main batch of renewals out of the way so that the system doesn't get overloaded.

I have no knowledge of it - but I'd bet it'll happen in the next month, if not next week. (I figured that pausing Enchant and Imagine was so that ticket buyers couldn't back-door the blockouts, so it'd make sense for them to wait until Imagine is out of blockout for new sales.)

Is there any pressure to do it right away? I mean, if you already have a pass are you guaranteed to be able to renew if you want? I'd prefer to avoid the sitting-at-my-computer-waiting-hours-to-get-in thing I did last time. I'd rather just wait until it's easier to get through.

I'm bummed about the Xmas/NYE block on the Inspire pass. I always go for NYE and at least 1-2 other days during that time frame. Looks like I'll likely be buying a day park hopper for NYE.

Okay quick questions.

We have Believe now. Never really used it... but did it have photo pass before?

What does it mean select parking lots?

Also because we have DAS for my daughter we have early used Genie, but how much is it now? Will this help with lightening lanes?

I am just finally happy the answer is available. Here is to a year at the Inspire level! Excited to get renewed and then hope to be able to book 9/10 to celebrate my Mom's birthday!

Changes to Terms and Conditions (NOT fine print — larger font, bold):
BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER:

YOU AND DISNEY (DEFINED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER TO MEAN WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS U.S., INC. AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES) EACH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR DISNEYLAND RESORT MAGIC KEY WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF CLAIMS THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS SET FORTH BELOW.

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU AND DISNEY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT (WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF CLAIMS THAT QUALIFY FOR SMALL CLAIMS COURT AS SET FORTH BELOW) AND THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. YOU AND DISNEY ALSO AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES. YOU AND DISNEY THEREFORE AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE ACTION.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter