Magic Key Program

Finally seeing movement.

crazy question - I want to buy the passes for my mom and I, but want to pay separately (mine on my card and hers on her card). Anyone know if I am going to run into issues doing that?
I don't think so you'll just need to make two separate purchases, but be quick since you only have 10 minutes before it kicks you out.

I was able to purchase my Dream Magic Key after a 30 minute wait on the DL app. I did not see a monthly payment option when I checked out.

I'm guessing you will probably need to do 2 separate transactions on the Disney website so you may have to go through the queue twice.

I was able to purchase my Dream Magic Key after a 30 minute wait on the DL app. I did not see a monthly payment option when I checked out.
Do they have you as a southern california resident? It says that in my profile in the app under membership & passes.

I don't think so you'll just need to make two separate purchases, but be quick since you only have 10 minutes before it kicks you out.

Well, I guess I will try in the 10 minute timeframe. But I do have 2 queues that are very close together (about 1% apart from each other) so I would have the second come up almost right behind the first.

I tried with several different cards like 12 times, and it wouldn't ever go through. It always said there was payment information missing! Both on the app and on my computer (once the pass is in my cart). Edit: It FINALLY worked. I seriously tried it so many times with 3 different cards. That was stressful.

Hi Michael! I had to log in at the top of the screen before selecting a pass type to see the monthly payment options.
That is confusing since I was already logged into the app and it was displaying the message, "Hi Michael." It would not occur to me to log in again.

Everyone I know has already got theirs...my progress bar is slowly moving...does Disney not want my money????!!!!

iPhone, iPad, iMac all the same....I have a 1GB internet connection and well....here I am....depressed, despaired, and dejected....:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter