Magic Key Passes

Yeah, that came out of left field. I don’t think this person lives anywhere in the vicinity of Orange County. There are no gang problems at Disneyland. Some people have choice words for AP’s but I’ve never been called a gang member lol.

Disneyland is one of the places I feel relatively safe and wouldn’t describe the crowd as rough let alone gang members. 🤣

The most recent comment on price increases was (roughly translated) “we can change on a dime and operate with surgical precision when it comes to pricing”. So what’s the prognosis on the key renewals Dr. Cheapek?

My son asked what if the renewal opportunity is announced after his MK expires, would he still be able to renew. The response was "We do not have any information on that at the moment."

I also asked that very same question about renewing if they don’t announce before expiration and I was told to buy a daily ticket 🎫 if I want to go 😂🤬

I'm happy with this! I just hope I don't have to wait in a queue for hours again. I wish they guaranteed renewal for the same level and just sent us a renewal form we could click on, ha ha.

Shall we start a vigil thread for those shut out of the old MK system because “we waited to purchase closer to our next trip” now waiting for new sales to open group? Good luck with renewals and may the new key odds be ever in our favor. We next travel to the DLR September 2-5.
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter