Magic Key Disappeared

Christin82

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Our Dream Keys have disappeared from the app, and my bank has confirmed that no payment has been declined or anything. My payment is normally due on the 29th. Obviously there is no 29th in February. I had assumed it would come out the 28th (tomorrow), so I was surprised to see that the passes are gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello!

Our Dream Keys have disappeared from the app, and my bank has confirmed that no payment has been declined or anything. My payment is normally due on the 29th. Obviously there is no 29th in February. I had assumed it would come out the 28th (tomorrow), so I was surprised to see that the passes are gone.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Do you still have the confirmation email or receipt? You should be able to re-enter the barcode numbers into the app. Or you can try deleting the app and reinstalling -- sometimes that works, too.

Do you still have the confirmation email or receipt? You should be able to re-enter the barcode numbers into the app. Or you can try deleting the app and reinstalling -- sometimes that works, too.

The app has been disappearing from the Play Store and glitching for some android users after an update in the past few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter