Magic Key Advice/Secrets?

I just worry because Genie+ can sell out. If I get a magic key I want to make sure I have the option to pay full price and purchase Genie+ in advance.

I think Genie+ has only sold out maybe 3 times? Definitely in the single digits there. And when it did, it was an extremely busy weekend (like Labor Day or Christmas), and it didn't happen until later in the day. It's highly unlikely to sell out most days of the year and if you're in the park in the mornings, you'll be fine.

But, no, there is no way to add it to a magic key in advance, can only be done once you are scanned in to a park.

I know G+ sold out some days during Indigenous People’s weekend in October this last fall, usually by mid day. I think if you get to the parks in the morning, you will be fine to get G+. I am sure there is somewhere online that tracks this…maybe thrill data?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter