Magic January 21 - which excursions from Progreso to Mayan ruins are offered?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
I didn’t receive any responses on the Cruise Meet thread, so I’m hoping that some Pearl, Platinum and/or Gold CC members who are cruising on the Magic out of Galveston on January 21 will see this and let me know whether the port adventures from Progreso to the Uxmal and/or Mayapan ruins are being offered. I have to wait another week to book! TIA!

Post in the Cruise Facebook group. There have been a lot of discussions on this topic.
Thanks - DH (the designated FB user) hasn’t noticed such discussions, he says, but I’ll have him look harder today. We can book Sunday night at 11PM (we’re in Central time)!

Ah ha, turns out he saw some posts but didn’t follow them down the rabbit hole of replies and replies to replies….

Looks like the ones we’re interested in are offered, hopefully not all booked up yet.

You will be fine. Disney magic holds what 2500 passengers two other cruise ships that go there one likes 3500 and another one is 4400 passengers. I’m guessing there will be plenty of spots open. Let us know how you make out but I already know you will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter