Magic Happens route 1 parade days

tinytilly

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone knows, on the days that Magic Happens only happens 1 parade a day, do they move it back at night to small world? Or will they just rotate which end it starts at for the 3pm parade?

Just wondering if anyone knows, on the days that Magic Happens only happens 1 parade a day, do they move it back at night to small world? Or will they just rotate which end it starts at for the 3pm parade?

I believe that it always moves back as the storage is over behind It's a Small World. I am not sure if they ever leave them near the front overnight. It's possible I suppose.

Parade start rotates, when there is only 1 parade a day.
I assume first parade will always starts at small world, when there are 2 parade times (which might occasionally require moving parade overnight)

Last edited:
Parade start rotates, when there is only 1 parade a day.
I assume first parade will always starts at small world, when there are 2 parade times (which might occasionally require moving parade overnight)
I've heard they do that or move them back if they need the space so I wasn't sure if anymore knew for this specific parade. Guess it's not a biggie and I'll figure it out then lol thanks!

I've heard they do that or move them back if they need the space so I wasn't sure if anymore knew for this specific parade.
Sorry, I was not clear. The current parade, Magic Happens, alternates direction (on weekdays when there are only one performance per day).
Starts at Small World on Monday and Wednesday.
Starts at Town Square on Tuesday and Thursday

Sorry, I was not clear. The current parade, Magic Happens, alternates direction (on weekdays when there are only one performance per day).
Starts at Small World on Monday and Wednesday.
Starts at Town Square on Tuesday and Thursday
I think I understood you. I probably didn't word my reply well lol sorry! But thank you so much for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter