Magic Express

I am so excited! This will be our first time using DME! We are arriving in at 1130 am in March so hopefully we won't have to wait too long :)

Has anyone ever used some other form of transportation from airport to resort other than Magic Express or a rental car? The Magic Express is not sounding so express.

Well, even though ME can take a while, its probably not all that much longer than if you used an alternate form of transportation. WDW is about 30 minutes from the airport. If you go with alternate transportation, you'll have to wait by the baggage carousel to pick up your bags. If you are renting a car, you'll have to wait in line for the rental agent, picking up the car, and depending on where you rent the car, possibly a shuttle to the rental location. With ME, you just get on the bus and relax, you don't have to deal with all that other stuff.

We have had ME take as little as 50 minutes from when we checked in until were in our room, and as long as two hours. It's kind of the luck of the draw depending on how quickly the bus gets filled up, and which stop your resort is on the route (you might be first, you might be at the fourth resort).

Ok, we have an 11am flight. We are supposed to land at 1:20pm, and we have Chef Mickey reservations at 6:20pm so that should give us enough time I think.
Last time we went we had an 11:30 flight and I believe we landed around 1:30. We had 6:15 reservations at Chef Mickeys and didn't have an issue making them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter