magic express mail

pooh4me

DIS Veteran
When do the magic express luggage bands and info arrive? We are arriving Jan 25 and have not yet received any thing.

I'd call them ASAP...I've already gotten mine and I don't go until April...and yes that's very early, but urs are a little late!

Yours are not late yet--but they will be if you don't have them by tomorrow--i.e. two weeks in advance of your trip. If you don't have them by tomorrow, you can call DME at 1-866-599-0951 and let them know. Don't worry, though. If the tags don't arrive, all you need to do is tell the DME check-in CM that your yellow tags didn't come and give them your luggage claim tags. DME will send a runner to find your bags, put new yellow tags on them, and transport them for you anyway.

See here (and it's also in the DME sitcky): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/f...-and-check-in/magical-express-without-packet/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter