Magic Express - landing after 10 pm - but sent me tags

texasgingerbread

DIS Veteran
Do I put my magical express luggage tags on my bags if I land after 10pm? Don't I have to retrieve my own luggage and go down to ME myself? Why would they send me tags if so? Thanks.

Nope.
You do have to go get your bags
They send them automatically in my experience. I got them for my flight that lands at 11:50 here in 2 weeks.

Sending the tags is standard operation procedure. They never know when someone may change their flights and arrive earlier. Doing it this way prevents any fire-drill of trying to get someone luggage tags at the last minute.

Steve

Correct. Just don't put the tags on, go collect the bags yourself and take them with you to DME.

Steve

No, you're going to have to get your bags that late. It wouldn't actually hurt anything to put them on, but they won't be picked up at that time.
True, can't hurt.
I have had bags WITH tags on it end up at baggage claim because of flight delays. When we boarded, we were due before 10:00 but it was after when we landed. So my bags, with their yellow tags, came through.
But, if we know we are landing after 10:00, I don't use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter