Magic Bands

kymmyk13

DIS Veteran
Our trip is scheduled for January and I was looking for some decorative things for our magic bands. It appears that there are a couple of types of magic bands, how do I know which ones we will be getting?

Unless you have a special package that includes a special magic band, you will receive the one that shows on MDE. You should be able to choose a color, but otherwise they will look exactly like that.

Unless you have a special package that includes a special magic band, you will receive the one that shows on MDE. You should be able to choose a color, but otherwise they will look exactly like that.

I think the OP is referring to the fact that the look of the basic magic band has changed a bit, but they're not sending out the original style anymore, only the kind with the removable puck.

I blinged out my MBs for my honeymoon with sticker gems from Michael's. I painted a gray one white and it took a little practice, but it looked good in the end. I can't wait to do the ones for our December trip.

I couldn't resist it. I bought the Jyn Erso one from the Parks store. They were on sale and there's like 90 varieties. I couldn't help it but it was on sale. Hubby had to have the Tron one and that was quite a bit more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter