• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands

OhanaCassidy

Mouseketeer
Hi... I went to WDW last year and got magic bands, we are going again this year and I am wondering will we be able to get new ones or do we have to use our old ones from last time??

You can get new ones or use your old ones, or use them both interchangeably.

If you are staying at a Disney resort they will offer to send you new ones. You can also purchase new "linkable" magic bands from the online Disney store or at WDW and use the numbers on the back to link them you your MDE account. Any FP+'s you have will work with any band attached to your MDE account.

For more information that you would ever want about Magic Bands, pop on over to the:

Everything you need to know about Magic Bands thread. <-- That is a link.

Last edited:

Hi... I went to WDW last year and got magic bands, we are going again this year and I am wondering will we be able to get new ones or do we have to use our old ones from last time??

You can still use your old ones as long as you have not deactivated them in your MDE account. And if you did deactivate them, you can reactivate them and use them.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort, you can customize new ones in MDE.

It is okay to have multiple MB assigned to each person. They are completely interchangeable. If you have old ones, feel free to bring them with you, you can use any of them whenever you want. I like to switch bands every time I change my clothes.

Hi, sorry to jump on this thread but can anyone tell me if it's still possible to use older MB's (no tickets assigned) to get same day fast passes and new MB's (different MDE account & tickets assigned) to get FP+?

Thanks in advance. X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter