Magic Bands Upgrade

We received our 5 upgraded bands for our early August trip. Castle, Sorcerer Mickey, Darth Vader, Donald, and Birthday Mickey.

Showing 41 bands in stock, but won't let me check out.

same here was just able to checkout after repeated attempts. 2 premiums! now to see if they stick and if I actually receive them lol

Last edited:

just got the ariel one. It finally worked. Or so I hope. I got an order # and it says everything went through but then I went back into check my magic bands and it wasn't showing so I guess we'll see. Plus now the site is down.

just got the ariel one. It finally worked. Or so I hope. I got an order # and it says everything went through but then I went back into check my magic bands and it wasn't showing so I guess we'll see. Plus now the site is down.

Did you get an email showing the right order? I ask as my order went through, got the confirmation screen but then noticed on the email it was missing one of the bands and had replaced it with a grey one. Still waiting to see when / if they can sort it out!

won't let me check out. retry retry retry. this should be very easy to solve this problem. this is not ok to offer something to people and make them jump thru hoops for this item.

Did you get an email showing the right order? I ask as my order went through, got the confirmation screen but then noticed on the email it was missing one of the bands and had replaced it with a grey one. Still waiting to see when / if they can sort it out!
yes it showed up on correctly on the confirmation email and later it showed up on MDE properly so i think I'm good.

ugh, they had back the one my wife wants (the Dole Whip) and got it to go all the way to start to display the last screen where you pick your credit card, etc. (so after hitting "Proceed to Checkout") and then got an error screen:

so frustrated

This is super frustrating. I successfully added MBs for our four kids, but I guess every band I choose for my husband or myself is out? I keep clicking "retry" over and over, and eventually "dismiss" but then the band I want still shows up as available? Or I get one added for me, and then it disappears after I try to add one for DH.

We ordered a few today.

Poor implementation. It took us several attempts to get them ordered.

My wife just went with a free one after the one she wanted disappeared twice.

I just checked out with no problems. I had a plethora of options, though maybe not the full gamut. I've heard that sometimes it works a little better when using a different browser, or using incognito mode.

couple of questions has anyone seen the snack band since launch day (not the one with big dole whip the other snack one that was out at launch) also do you think the toy story band with all the characters that was out at launch has been replaced with the one with forky on it?

couple of questions has anyone seen the snack band since launch day (not the one with big dole whip the other snack one that was out at launch) also do you think the toy story band with all the characters that was out at launch has been replaced with the one with forky on it?
I have not seen the other snack one, but I have seen one with all the Toy Story characters several times, including yesterday.

I have not seen the other snack one, but I have seen one with all the Toy Story characters several times, including yesterday.
No I haven't seen the snack one again either 🤔 the toy story one is that the black band with characters on including the new characters from ts4. Or the one with all the characters on that came out at launch which doesn't have ts4 characters on? As it's the second one in after but I haven't seen that one either.

tried to order female villian band this morning - allowed to select it but then denied when I pressed Complete. :(

originally wanted the male and female villian bands, but the male hasn't popped up in a bit.

(Also annoying - my first name has a hyphen in it and it wouldn't let me put the hyphen in the personalization!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter