• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Bands - Two colors

jazz0007

DIS Veteran
I was just reading an article somewhere today that you can now choose two colors when customizing your MB's. I don't see that when I look under my own profile to customize. Did I read that wrong?? Or hasn't it started yet?? Just curious. Didnt find the answer searching! Thanks!

I was just reading an article somewhere today that you can now choose two colors when customizing your MB's. I don't see that when I look under my own profile to customize. Did I read that wrong?? Or hasn't it started yet?? Just curious. Didnt find the answer searching! Thanks!

Apparently. Do you have a link?

I haven't heard of being able to choose 2 colours but people do mix and match the pucks and bands on their own.

You can only select one color. The two color bands are basically DIY. You can switch them with someone else, or if you have multiple MBs, version 2.0.

I haven't heard of being able to choose 2 colours but people do mix and match the pucks and bands on their own.
Maybe thats what I saw! They just showed the bands with mixed colors and said they were customizable. They didn't say, "Hey! Talk your kid into trading pieces with you." Hahahaha!

If you have frequent resort stays or do a split stay then you can quickly get a bunch of colours to play with. We'll be doing red-green mixes for our Christmas trip.

We did a one night room only before our package started and each of us got to choose one MB for the one night room only and a second set for the package portion. We had fun :) (DH had his mix matched too but I can't find them)

Attachments

• IMG_3506.JPG
    IMG_3506.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 36

Does anyone have a trick for unscrewing those tiny screws?? My hubby and I have tried and both failed miserably with 6 different bands!!! :confused3

Does anyone have a trick for unscrewing those tiny screws?? My hubby and I have tried and both failed miserably with 6 different bands!!! :confused3

Do it over a towel and with a tiny screwdriver like the kind for eyeglasses - I did it with 6 bands in under 1/2 hr :)

This never would have occurred to me without the DIS! We're getting 2 MBs due to a split stay, so I'm totally doing it! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter