Magic Bands stuck in Atlanta

USPS is notorious for having poor tracking. I had sent in a large bank check and paperwork for our closing for our DVC timeshare and according to the tracking it was still stuck somewhere, but they had actually received it. Even checking back a week after on the tracking -- according to USPS the package was still in transit.

My MB shipped on Monday 3/19 and still on 3/23 they are still waiting in davenport FL waiting to be picked up. My trip isn't until 4/18 so hopefully they will make it to me in time.

Mine shipped early this morning and says they will arrive tomorrow. We will see what actually happens...

I'm curious to see if my Magic Band travels more miles to get to me than I do to get to WDW. I'm in Mid-TN. They shipped out yesterday from Davenport, FL.

Already have my DME luggage tags.

Hmmm.... My daughter ordered some books of eBay. They've been stuck in Atlanta since last Wednesday.

I wonder what's going on with the USPS in Atlanta?

Last edited:
Hopefully, they have arrived but if not I wouldn't stress. It took a solid 2 weeks to get to NJ for our last trip. Like others have said the tracking is also not updated as it could be. I had one trip where I got the bands in my mailbox a day before I got the notice that they shipped!

Mine shipped early this morning and says they will arrive tomorrow. We will see what actually happens...

Where do you see the expected date that the bands should be delivered? On the USPS tracking page? Mine shipped this morning, and looking for the same information.

Where do you see the expected date that the bands should be delivered? On the USPS tracking page? Mine shipped this morning, and looking for the same information.
I've found that the USPS app has the best tracking information. It's called "My USPS"

I have been nervous about getting mine in time as I actually leave my house two weeks before our arrival in WDW. So they only have two weeks total from when they are scheduled to ship and when I leave to get to me. I only have had to wait four days for all my previoud MB shipments though. We shall see.

Her books are being shipped by USPS, just like the OP's magic bands. Both are stuck in Atlanta. Kind of coincidental....
Yes, just a coincidence. Unless the eBay purchase was from the same place that ships Disney's bands, that's all it is.

Yes. And believe it or not , they were actually delivered last Friday. So two days from the time I got tracking.

My customized Magicbands were shipped on 3/7 and have been stuck in Atlanta. I have called Disney twice and they have not agreed to send new ones. Help. I don't want to walk around with grey magic bands.

Any ideas?

Call the post office and tell them your package seems to not be moving and you need it.

Yes. And believe it or not , they were actually delivered last Friday. So two days from the time I got tracking.

Jealous! Mine shipped supposedly Sunday but continue to say "Picked Up by Shippign Partner, USPS Awaiting Item" - Davenport, FL.

Update. I got both sets of magic bands on the same day. I called and asked for them to be shipped again. Never doubt the mouse

Ours shipped March 18th, and got to Harrisburg, PA on the 22nd, and have been stuck ever since. Our trip is in 17 days. I don't understand the USPS sometimes

Ours shipped March 18th, and got to Harrisburg, PA on the 22nd, and have been stuck ever since. Our trip is in 17 days. I don't understand the USPS sometimes

It's more disney's take as long as you need cheapest way to mail a package with the USPS. It'll just sit until there is extra room on a truck heading the correct direction. sometimes you can call the usps and get them to wake up and handle it sooner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter