Magic Bands sold out - Do they restock?

Napandnat

Earning My Ears
I'm buying Magic Bands for the first time for our family trip at the end of May, but some of the more desirable styles (Belle, Rapunzel) that I want for my little girls are all sold out. Should I settle for something else, or will the Disney Shop replenish their supply?

Also, I noticed a few "non-Disney" sites that sell Magic Bands (marked up a bit). Are they reputable? Any problem linking them to my account, etc?

I'm buying Magic Bands for the first time for our family trip at the end of May, but some of the more desirable styles (Belle, Rapunzel) that I want for my little girls are all sold out. Should I settle for something else, or will the Disney Shop replenish their supply?

Also, I noticed a few "non-Disney" sites that sell Magic Bands (marked up a bit). Are they reputable? Any problem linking them to my account, etc?

Have you looked in the app? In my experience the shopping area of the MDE app often has magicbands that aren't in the Disney store. They might not be able to purchase online but you could buy them once you get there.

In addition to Shop Disney there’s the shop Disney Parks app.

As for non Disney sellers, NIB is usually fine. Any mb not sealed up though runs the risk that it was already linked to an account.

Are you on site? Take the included ones and buy the character ones once you arrive. It’s easy to add them.

We are at the Dolphin, so the bands aren't included. I do like the idea of getting plain ones and then customizing them through an Etsy artist. I wouldn't mind purchasing them at the parks on our first day, but part of the fun will be wrapping the bands and letting my girls open them for their birthday a few days before we leave (that's the "announcement")

We are at the Dolphin, so the bands aren't included. I do like the idea of getting plain ones and then customizing them through an Etsy artist. I wouldn't mind purchasing them at the parks on our first day, but part of the fun will be wrapping the bands and letting my girls open them for their birthday a few days before we leave (that's the "announcement")

Magic Your Band also sells skins for the magic bands and are pretty inexpensive.

I just purchased a IASW MB from ebay, it was new in the package and I thought a fair price. I got it yesterday and it linked up perfectly on MDE. While there I also found a vendor who sells skins, some were really neat, so another option.

As a previous poster mentioned, if you go that route, just make sure that the MB is new and in sealed packaging to be sure that it's not been linked before. Once they are linked -it's for life!

I second magic your band very nice selection, great product, very good to work with

This morning the mydisneyexperience app had new bands I have not seen before and was able to order mine and my daughters bands first try.

I was ready to give up and was shocked how smoothly it went.

Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter