Magic Bands and Magical Express for Canadians

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
I have read that you are required to show your magical band to board the Magical Express buses. They do not ship the bands to Canadians. We pick up the bands when we check in at the resort. what do Canadians need to show to board the bus/

I have read that you are required to show your magical band to board the Magical Express buses. They do not ship the bands to Canadians. We pick up the bands when we check in at the resort. what do Canadians need to show to board the bus/

They will mail you a letter that you will present to ME at the airport and they will scan it upon check in.

And if you manage to forget your letter they can look you up in the computer... BTDT.

SW

I'm Canadian also. Both PP's are correct. Just make sure that you have signed up for DME otherwise you won't be in their system.

Another option is if you have old magicbands you can use those at DME counter. I've done it and it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter