Magic band + shipping

I check mine every day, and nada! We aren't leaving for Disney till the morning of 10/21, so fingers crossed. I've still got time. I'm so sorry for all of you that haven't gotten them and you're leaving any day now.

I am truly happy for everyone that has received their shipping notices and their MB+. I, however, am convinced that the Disney/MB/Shipping/ gods have lost track of me and mine. It's now 10 days from check-in and still have the super unhelpful "In Progress."

On the bright side, I did, at least, get an apology in the otherwise uninformative response to my last email inquiry.
"I do apologize that your order has not yet shipped. Your MagicBand order is currently processing for shipment. You will receive a shipment notification via email once your order ships.
Have a Magical Day!"

I am truly happy for everyone that has received their shipping notices and their MB+. I, however, am convinced that the Disney/MB/Shipping/ gods have lost track of me and mine. It's now 10 days from check-in and still have the super unhelpful "In Progress."

On the bright side, I did, at least, get an apology in the otherwise uninformative response to my last email inquiry.
"I do apologize that your order has not yet shipped. Your MagicBand order is currently processing for shipment. You will receive a shipment notification via email once your order ships.
Have a Magical Day!"

I'm 9 days from check in. Calling didn't help at all either.

Bright side, starting to look forward to the $50 gift card per person about to get.... >.>

I'm 9 days from check in. Calling didn't help at all either.

Bright side, starting to look forward to the $50 gift card per person about to get.... >.>
I'm 6 days away from check-in, 5 days from flight to orlando....my MB+s have shown as stuck in Pennsylvania since they shipped eight days ago....... UGH!!!

My order for our 9/9 checkin finally shows as shipped but it has not moved. Yesterday I talked to a very nice castmember who said there was nothing she could do until they had shipped. She said she would keep a check on them and give me a call once they shipped. Today she called me and since I don't think they will make it to Ohio by 9/8 she ordered me a new set and will ship them to Saratoga Springs Resort.

I ordered July 27 for a resort stay starting Sept. 18. Finally saw that my status had switched to shipped today although they are still in Davenport FL. They have two weeks to go 1200 miles to arrive before we start our drive down. Hoping for the best!

We purchased two MB+ on the first day they were available for purchase. They just shipped on 8/30. They left Davenport, FL and now have arrived at a facililty in Austell, GA. We live in Winter Garden, FL, literally 30 minutes from Davenport. Austell is 7-8 hours from Davenport. They literally drove the MBs past my house and just kept going. :oops:

Mine just shipped today. Ordered through MDE on 7/27. But we aren't going until December.

Since other people who have much closer arrival dates still haven't shipped, does that mean that it's just totally random?

Mine just shipped today. Ordered through MDE on 7/27. But we aren't going until December.

Since other people who have much closer arrival dates still haven't shipped, does that mean that it's just totally random?
It's either random, certain designs are affecting orders, or they just don't care anymore about certain guests.

still processing. just over 7 days till flight...

We purchased two MB+ on the first day they were available for purchase. They just shipped on 8/30. They left Davenport, FL and now have arrived at a facililty in Austell, GA. We live in Winter Garden, FL, literally 30 minutes from Davenport. Austell is 7-8 hours from Davenport. They literally drove the MBs past my house and just kept going. :oops:
That's too bad. Always wondered how they do those things.
Mine is sitting with yours in GA. Also shipped 8/30.
But I live across the country

Ok, something weird happened.

I ordered one month my bands (one was a +). My trip will be next april. They shipped to the resort today! Isn’t it a bit early? I was really surprised. They also appear now in my magic plus page.

Received email notification that our bands shipped today. Ordered 7/28/22 and out trip starts 10/15/22:cool1:

latest

your item departed a shipping partner facility at 12:46 pm on September 1, 2022 in AUSTELL, GA 30168. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

Aw, man. I came to this thread to excitedly celebrate that my bands are arriving TODAY! But this makes me genuinely worried and disappointed. I've already been kicking myself for spending more money on these than just getting regular Magic Bands. I have no regular Magic Bands so nothing as backup. :sad1: I wonder if I should order some and spend even more money.

It's super disappointing that they didn't offer to replace them. I would try CS again over the phone and see if they will. Hopefully you just got bad ones, but that sounds really wrong and not just randomly defective.
I plan to send an email.

We were given rubber bands to try to secure them. In one sense, that is terrible. In another sense though, the idea is sound. Though if you choose the wrong color it looks like garbage. I have a small hand sanitizer bottle I like. It isn't anything that special, but I secured it with a rubber band about two years ago, and it has held.
When they arrive, I suggest taking time to try to get them fully paired/linked. It bites we have to also do an update, even though WDW just started selling them.

You can take care of updating MDE now before the bands arrive.

I would say try to do as much as you can before you arrive, so you aren't stuck trying to do anything while you are in WDW like we were. I think the most recent MDE update just came out in mid-August, just when we were trying to use the bands. (Probably in response to problems.)

The bands were still fairly new when we went. I hope they have improved the software since then. And you at least know there's more prep that just charging them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter