Magic band + shipping

MB+ ordered first day for resort stay beginning 9/3 (but I leave home on 9/1). A charge to my card appeared on Saturday and MDE showed as shipped with a tracking number. No movement on the tracking number until today, where it shows "Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item AUSTELL, GA". If this means that it has physically made it to Austell, then it's getting close and should hopefully be here in plenty of time. I still have not received any emails related to this order.

Got our bands yesterday, so a trip that we finished over a week ago. haha.

But it worked out in the end. Resort at check-in gave me credit for $50/per band. I used that to buy bands in the giftshop. Then, I came home to a $50 additional gift card. And, the bands came in the mail yesterday and were free.

Kinda glad I have duplicates because while in the resort pool, the lifeguard suggested we take off the new bands as they were hearing reports of issues with them not being truly waterproof. So there's that...

Hopefully that means they are finally getting down the list.
I ordered first day, still in progress but we don't arrive until 10-2

We ordered MB+ for our trip in the middle of September eleven days ago and they arrived at our home yesterday. My wife picked the "Partners" MB+, so we thought we might have problems, however there were none.

They must be catching up on the backlog.

They just arrived today! Will check them out when we get home this afternoon after work.

Funny thing is I ordered my DF a Baby Groot MB+ last week from ShopDisney, and that and the MDE order (6 MB+) both shipped on the same day (Thursday) and both arrived today… ShopDisney was ups while MDE was OSM/usps, but it came at the same time. Just found that coincidence weird.

Yep… it appears that those shipped on the 17 went somewhere and stopped… All OSM had for ours was “in transit” and nothing changed in USPS, they’re still waiting.. lol. I did call yesterday, and CM I spoke with said she was able to change to destination to the Front desk, but I’m not too optimistic that’s going to happen. Still shows ship to home in MDE. I did ask if they weren’t there when we checked in, would they do the same as they were doing earlier (refund on card, credit for bands purchases on site, etc) and she said to just call in if needed, and they’d take care of it..

There seems to be several of us in this thread whose MagicBands "shipped" on 8/17 and are in a black hole somewhere.
Same here. Got the email that they were shipped on our way to orlando airport. Headed back next month and will probably not get them for that trip. :(

Mine were finally picked up by OSM this afternoon.
Definitely a weird batching thing as mine showed up in Davenport this afternoon as well. We leave Saturday morning (Jersey), so it seems we’ll just miss them.

I wonder if the orders not shipping as quickly have bands that are low stock or already out of stock.

I wonder if the orders not shipping as quickly have bands that are low stock or already out of stock.
Possible, but I bet it’s on the handling side of things. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re having trouble getting the names on a slightly different sized band or something ridiculous like that. And of course their choice of shipping partner is abysmal.

Ooh, mine *might* be on the move. They show as picked up by a service but not yet delivered to USPS. I’m one of the “shipped on 8/17” group, since I know there are a few of us on here.

Really crossing my fingers they arrive in time. We leave in one week. :scared:

Ooh, mine *might* be on the move. They show as picked up by a service but not yet delivered to USPS. I’m one of the “shipped on 8/17” group, since I know there are a few of us on here.

Really crossing my fingers they arrive in time. We leave in one week. :scared:
I curious to see if they are being mailed to our home addresses or to our resorts for pickup. If going to our homes, mine should take 5 days since the 3rd party shipper (OSM) will route mine through GA and then back to FL before handing over to USPS for last-mile delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter