Magic band + shipping

Ordered at 5am EST on release day through MDE. My arrival at WDW is on 9/5, I leave home on 9/4. I'm starting to really doubt it will ship in time at this rate...

I am glad some people are getting their bands! I know our trip is not till mid September but we ordered the magic band + on 7/26 (we live on west coast and there they were at 9:30 PM!)....anywhoo... My order is still in progress. I am sure they are going in order but I wanttttttt them lol.

I am glad some people are getting their bands! I know our trip is not till mid September but we ordered the magic band + on 7/26 (we live on west coast and there they were at 9:30 PM!)....anywhoo... My order is still in progress. I am sure they are going in order but I wanttttttt them lol.
They’re definitely doing this in order of visit dates. I ordered multiple very early on release day, one for an August visit and two for an early Nov visit. Only the first was shipped. (Not that it matters, but I’m also on the west coast.)

Looks like there are a number of us that had their MBs ship out on 8/17 and have no tracking data so far.

Yup. Same. Received email shipped on 8/17, USPS tracking says still waiting on package. Still have one week until flight. So maybe they’ll just arrive??? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup. Same. Received email shipped on 8/17, USPS tracking says still waiting on package. Still have one week until flight. So maybe they’ll just arrive??? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We check in on 8/31 and still nothing on the tracking. I don't know how many times at day I log on to my USPS Informed Delivery account to see if they actually move or a new package appears.

Ordered at 5am EST on release day through MDE. My arrival at WDW is on 9/5, I leave home on 9/4. I'm starting to really doubt it will ship in time at this rate...
exactly the same for me! I ordered at 8:00 am release day 7/27 and my order is still ” in progress”! I check in on 9/5.

And in a funny twist, just got the shipping email this morning! Hope USPS works wonders and it gets here in time.

They’re definitely doing this in order of visit dates. I ordered multiple very early on release day, one for an August visit and two for an early Nov visit. Only the first was shipped. (Not that it matters, but I’m also on the west coast.)
I'm not so sure about that? 🤔 My disney stay isn't until February and I got an email today that they have shipped. I do have a Swan stay next month though so I'm happy we'll have them for that. :thumbsup2

I ordered bands last week for an upcoming trip on September 15th. I just received an email this morning that my bands were shipping.

I did not even know that there was a problem. I am located in Florida that could be a factor.

If I get a chance to call/email/chat with someone about these magicbands not being received by the post office for 6 days, who would I contact? I saw merchandise customer service upthread, but who exactly is that? Shop Disney or a merch contact through WDW?

I'm sure it won't do much good to attempt to figure out what's going on, but I may become irritated enough to try 🙃

I'm not so sure about that? 🤔 My disney stay isn't until February and I got an email today that they have shipped. I do have a Swan stay next month though so I'm happy we'll have them for that. :thumbsup2
Maybe they’re finally caught up! Given the posts here, it certainly seemed as if they were (initially anyways) shipping in order of stays, although they missed a bunch. I haven’t had any emails throughout this process, but my Nov bands were still showing as “in progress” 2 days ago. I can’t check my Nov band shipping this morning because their account services is down right now.

Or maybe - as with most things WDW - there is no rhyme or reason…

Enjoy your bands and your stays!

Maybe they’re finally caught up! Given the posts here, it certainly seemed as if they were (initially anyways) shipping in order of stays, although they missed a bunch. I haven’t had any emails throughout this process, but my Nov bands were still showing as “in progress” 2 days ago. I can’t check my Nov band shipping this morning because their account services is down right now.

Or maybe - as with most things WDW - there is no rhyme or reason…

Enjoy your bands and your stays!

I figured they were shipping out ones in order of stay too. Apparently not. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I made my order (Tinkerbell and Violet) a couple days after launch, and I'm still showing "in progress." Trip is in October.

I ordered bands for an upcoming trip for early September on release day at 1:30 in the afternoon. I just received a text from USPS that my bands are in Austell GA. Hopefully they will come by the weekend. We will see.

I ordered MBs for a trip at the end of September. I had to cancel that resort reservation because we're going through a conference, and we were finally able to book the room via the conference at the conference rate. It's the same hotel and the same room type. I hope they ship the MBs in time because even though it's the same hotel and room type, the original reservation with the MBs is now cancelled and that one was under my name and the conference rate is under my husband's name (all in the same MDE), so I don't know if they would ship to the hotel. Seems like plenty of time to get MBs ordered at the end of July for a September trip, but all these last minute shipping and changes to sending to resort makes me think we may not get our MBs and may not get the correct refund.

We ordered on the 27th, I had to wait until the phone lines opened to reset our magic band order on our reservation. We fly out late on 9/5. I decided to call yesterday (1-800-328-0327). I was told because my order was still being processed there was really nothing they could do. She told me if I didn't receive tracking by 8/29 to call to see what they could do, maybe get some bands sent to the resort. I got an email this morning that my bands had shipped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter