Magic band + shipping

Now I am looking at linking them to my account, but it looks like they are all set already. Does anyone know for sure?
They are linked to your profile. The only step needed would be bluetooth pairing to your smartphone to access additional features.

I am happy to report that today I received my pre-arrival Magic Band+ package that I ordered on 7/27. I was able to track the shipping and saw that it was due to arrive today, so I am very pleased that it arrived in time for our trip next week.

Now I am looking at linking them to my account, but it looks like they are all set already. Does anyone know for sure?
If you bought through MDE they will be linked. You’ll just need to use the app to update the bands I think.

Found this on the WDWMagic forums:
Thanks! I would be very happy with this. I’m mostly worried cause my restart stay is a split stay and at the end of my trip, they May arrive before the stay hit after we leave. Oh well right?

Check your emails. Communication from Disney coming through. I'm happy to see they are finally addressing the problem.

I have yet to get an email about it. Have screenshots of my order - which is still processing - placed at like 5:30something AM on July 27, but I've yet to get any emails. And yes, I check my spam folder before emptying it. I'm not usually one to complain, but I will be speaking with someone about this when I get there on the 20th. :(

I have yet to get an email about it. Have screenshots of my order - which is still processing - placed at like 5:30something AM on July 27, but I've yet to get any emails. And yes, I check my spam folder before emptying it. I'm not usually one to complain, but I will be speaking with someone about this when I get there on the 20th. :(
Almost exactly the same situation (ordered at 5am on the 27th, still processing, arriving the 20th). Spent awhile on chat yesterday, to be told they couldn't tell me anything and to call. When I called they wouldn't even take my MB order number or resort confirmation number etc. Told me that they should be redirected to the hotel but if they aren't there I can call back to be credited (and keep them if they arrive at home) and be given a "key to the world card" that does everything except light up and vibrate🤣

I also sent emails to 2 address others here have posted replies from, but haven't received a response.

I am always extremely polite and understanding in my communication. I just want to know what their plan is and what my options are. At this point, I would rather just forget the whole thing and buy 1 for my son onsite (and DH and I will skip it)

Almost exactly the same situation (ordered at 5am on the 27th, still processing, arriving the 20th). Spent awhile on chat yesterday, to be told they couldn't tell me anything and to call. When I called they wouldn't even take my MB order number or resort confirmation number etc. Told me that they should be redirected to the hotel but if they aren't there I can call back to be credited (and keep them if they arrive at home) and be given a "key to the world card" that does everything except light up and vibrate🤣

I also sent emails to 2 address others here have posted replies from, but haven't received a response.

I am always extremely polite and understanding in my communication. I just want to know what their plan is and what my options are. At this point, I would rather just forget the whole thing and buy 1 for my son onsite (and DH and I will skip it)

Exactly!! I've taken screenshots of the letter that's been posted since they don't seem to want to email me anything and will be politely but firmly speaking with someone when I get there assuming it doesn't somehow miraculously get here (honestly, even if they shipped it today, my experience with their OSM service means it would arrive sometime while I'm on vacation - I'll be SHOCKED if it were to get here by Friday (my last shot) even if shipped today). I have screenshots of my order - thankfully since I never got any emails about it.

I appreciate that they're trying to do the right thing, but they need to make sure that everyone who tried to order them and won't gets that email!

Edit to add: And yeah - I was on chat yesterday only to be told, like you, that they couldn't do anything and I needed to contact merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com - which I did, and got some automated response like "please send us your receipt number, the item purchased, the damage, etc." My response besides my order number was "Damage is I haven't gotten it and it looks like I won't". No response to my reply. UGH.

I only just got the email on my actual arrival day so they may be sending them out in order of arrival.

I've seen people arriving around my date - Aug 20 - who have gotten the email. Typical Disney IT.
I’m also arriving 8/20 and didn’t get the email. But it seems my band “shipped” (meaning I have a tracking number but it hasn’t been picked up by USPS yet)

I’m also arriving 8/20 and didn’t get the email. But it seems my band “shipped” (meaning I have a tracking number but it hasn’t been picked up by USPS yet)

Honestly even if it ships given the OSM track record for it just sitting places for up to a week, I have serious doubts it will get to me. Even if mine does ship, if it doesn't get to me before I leave it is no good to me and I'll still be speaking with someone. They need to know that people are often leaving their houses prior to their arrival day, so there needs to be much more lead-time on shipping them. (Or they need to find a different partner than OSM.)

I also ordered on the 27th and have never received a email. My order shows In Process. My stay is not until September 9th but I am moving on Aug. 20th. If it doesn't come before then hopefully it will get to me with my change of address. I may not put in the change of address yet and just check my mail at the old house for a few weeks (house is not on the market yet).

Honestly even if it ships given the OSM track record for it just sitting places for up to a week, I have serious doubts it will get to me. Even if mine does ship, if it doesn't get to me before I leave it is no good to me and I'll still be speaking with someone. They need to know that people are often leaving their houses prior to their arrival day, so there needs to be much more lead-time on shipping them. (Or they need to find a different partner than OSM.)
Totally agree. I’m not counting on it arriving in time, if it does, it will be a happy surprise. If it doesn’t, I’ll be expecting the same compensation as everyone who received the email

You still have plenty of time for them to show up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter