Magic band question

eeudj

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I purchased my park tix from undercovertourist in combo with a hotel/tix package. Question.... will I get magic bands at check in? I am staying on site or do I need to purchase them? I know I can just use my tix but i would prefer to use he bands.

As always TIA!!!!!!

Once your reservation is linked, customize them on MDE under "My MagicBands and Cards." Mine shipped 30 days prior to my trip. It will tell you the date you need to customize them by.

Hi all! I purchased my park tix from undercovertourist in combo with a hotel/tix package.
Not that it matters for your answer (as you WILL be getting MBs from Disney) but,

Did you book your "package" that includes a resort room -and- park tickets through Undercover Tourist?

-OR-
Did you buy your tickets ONLY through UT and book your WDW resort room directly through Disney?

Last edited:

OP mentioned they are staying onsite so I think they just have to link their reservation to Mydisneyexperience.

Not that it matters for your answer (as you WILL be getting MBs from Disney) but,

Did you book your "package" that includes a resort room -and- park tickets through Undercover Tourist?

-OR-
Did you buy your tickets ONLY through UT and book your WDW resort room directly through Disney?
Both through undercover. Saved quite a bit compared to booking through Disney.

Both through undercover. Saved quite a bit compared to booking through Disney.

OP were you able to link your reservation? I bought our first two nights at a Disney hotel through Expedia and I was able to link that stay fairly easily.

Yes I linked everything : 0)

I was just uncertain if I needed to purchase magic bands or would get them via mail or on check in.

"Making sure Vertical’s answer helped and you now have them customized...[/QUOTE]

I was able to link my tix ...waiting for bands to arrive in mail

Thanks for checking on me, there is so much to learn and do!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter