• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

magic band decals

laurab84

Mouseketeer
Morning everyone.

So, in preperation for our trip next year we have agreed to only buy practical holiday/disney related christmas parcels this year. Mums getting our son his new passport, I'm getting husband trainers etc. I would like to get everyone a custom magic band decal. Has anyone used an English site or can anyone recommend a US one that doesn't charge a fortune for postage. I'm not on etsy as my pay pal doesn't work but will consider trying to join if that's the best place. I take it the decals are waterproof and once their on they don't peel off?

Also if anyone has any other ideas of something I could get that would be great too

Thank you
Xx

I'm sure magicyourband.com are based in the UK as the owner posts over on The Dibb ;)

Haven't used them myself though.

I've used magicyourband a few times with great results - they're based not far from me in Cambridgeshire.
One thing I would note, however, is that in the the Florida heat/humidity the colours can rub off onto your clothes etc where there is a lot of friction contact, so it might be worth spraying them with a light/clear sealant once you applied them to your bands.

Two of my early efforts:

Last edited:
Hi. Yes we are UK based and we offer free shipping. More often than not, orders arrive the next day if ordering from the UK. U.S. orders take about 7 days.

Our decals are 100% waterproof.

Always happy to answer questions or help out where we can.

Please check out our DIS exclusive range and GKTW designs too. They were created by WebmasterWILL! :)

Last edited:

I'm going to do myself a little Mickey head monogram! Will let you know how it works out, I have a plotter cutter and was just planning on using sticky hologram vinyl.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I know exactly what I want for each person, now off decal shopping! Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter