Magic Band and Key Card

disneydinerhp

Earning My Ears
Can we request a key card for entry to a room?

Background: We are booking two rooms at a resort for free dining. The dates are the same for both rooms. One room will have 6 day park passes and the other will only have 4 day park passes due to my husband and older kids arriving several hours later and leaving several hours earlier due to school commitments.
Room 1 reservation will be my mom, me, and youngest child getting 6 day passes, but I do not want to sleep in that room. I want to sleep in the room with my husband. Grandma snores!
Room 2 reservation will be husband and older kids with 4 day passes. I want a key card for this room so that I can come and go as I want if the group splits up.

Can we request a key card for entry to a room?

Background: We are booking two rooms at a resort for free dining. The dates are the same for both rooms. One room will have 6 day park passes and the other will only have 4 day park passes due to my husband and older kids arriving several hours later and leaving several hours earlier due to school commitments.
Room 1 reservation will be my mom, me, and youngest child getting 6 day passes, but I do not want to sleep in that room. I want to sleep in the room with my husband. Grandma snores!
Room 2 reservation will be husband and older kids with 4 day passes. I want a key card for this room so that I can come and go as I want if the group splits up.

Yes, they will give you a key card if you ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter