Magic Band 2 as part of Package mail out?

kmadison1225

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have read that Magic Band version 2 has been released and was due to be used in mailers prior to trips, soon. I am wondering if anyone knows when. Our trip is in April and I am hoping that our bands will be the new version. Anyone gotten theirs recently? And where they version 1 or version 2? (Version 2 has the flatter surface and rounded facing in the middle portion of the band. Being sold at Disneystore.com if you want to see a pic)

I got mine today for next months trip. They were the 2 version.

Wanted to add no more nice box for the MB with the switch. It seems more of a money saving switch.

Last edited:

we got the 2.0 bands and we are heading down next week! you will definitely get the new ones.

Just curious- when you ordered was the picture of options the new or old bands?
I just got an annual pass and I can order a band. When I look at options it still shows me the old ones.
Thanks!

Just curious- when you ordered was the picture of options the new or old bands?
I just got an annual pass and I can order a band. When I look at options it still shows me the old ones.
Thanks!
I changed a reservation the other day and when I checked today which bands stuck with my former split stay, the photo was still the old version.

Wanted to add no more nice box for the MB with the switch. It seems more of a money saving switch.[/versi
Do they still come in a box? Or something else? I need to know what to watch for in the mailbox to stay ahead on the surprise curve!

they come in a box but there is not box in the box ( if that made since)

Yep. Ther are pictures in a recent thread in the Resorts forum.

Basically you use the rip "cord" on the cardboard box and as the box opens there are your bands. No box in box. :)

We are going in May. Glad we will get the new bands. But i have looked online in the Disney Store and the Shop Parks app and have not seen any of the accessories, where you can put the puck. Has anyone seen those? Are they available in the parks?

We are going in May. Glad we will get the new bands. But i have looked online in the Disney Store and the Shop Parks app and have not seen any of the accessories, where you can put the puck. Has anyone seen those? Are they available in the parks?
The MagicKeepers are available now available at WDW. I suspect they will become available from DisneyStore.com and the Shop Disney Parks app soon.

Mine arrived today, and there are 2 boxes inside the regular box. We had 6 delivered, so YMMV.

image1.JPG image2.JPG

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter