"magazine holders" for 12x12 paper?

mla973

DIS Veteran
In seeing all the scraprooms, both here on the DIS and at 2Peas, I have noticed a lot of people using the "magazine holders" to store paper. Is there a company/brand that makes some to hold 12x12 paper?

Thanks!

yes, they are made by cropper hopper and i have about 15 of them...they come just the holders, or a value pack which has dividers and also paper holders that go inside the paper holder. they are really cool and save tons of space....i used to have the paper racks that i got at target, but these are much better...

here is a link..the other one didn't work...

ch vertical paper holders

you can also do a google search and they will come up. they also have them at michaels now...and with a coupon, it is a deal!!!

I usually get mine at ACMoorefor $24.99 (but alway use a coupon) but last week I picked one up at BJ'S warehouse for $14.99. I have 3 of them

Awesome! Thanks for the links. We don't have ACMoore or BJ's, but we do have Michael's!!! I will check there.

Having a whole room for scrapbooking is going to cost much more than I thought!!! Although, I'm looking forward to it!

Now, I've just got to get ordering those Prima flowers... :moped:

you might want to wait on the primas - I mailed you out some yesturday :)
and now they are coming out with ALL KINDS of new ones -
I will forward the e-mail I got on it to you...

Patty - Thank you! I would love to see the sample and what kind of email you got about new ones! When I look online, I really like the bright, multi-colored ones, but I can't figure out what "color" they are to order. I wait for your samples though!

Let me know if there is anything you want to "see" in return. I can always check my stash and send you some misc. Disney things in return!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter