• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maelstrom Rehab?

Has the situation changed in the past couple of days?

Has anyone been able to get a Maelstrom FP+ for Aug 17 and beyond? (My FP+ signup is coming up and am trying to finalize my list...)

Thanks!
As far as I have heard no but i cannot confirm

Has the situation changed in the past couple of days?

Has anyone been able to get a Maelstrom FP+ for Aug 17 and beyond? (My FP+ signup is coming up and am trying to finalize my list...)

Thanks!

Yes! FP for Maelstrom is now available for the last part of August now. :thumbsup2 I just rebooked fp my two Epcot days to include Maelstrom.

So If you can book a FP for Malestrom for the latter part of August, does that mean that there is ZERO CHANCE of Malestrom becoming a Frozen ride?

So If you can book a FP for Malestrom for the latter part of August, does that mean that there is ZERO CHANCE of Malestrom becoming a Frozen ride?
No that does not mean there is zero chance. I heard September it would go down. But we all know disney pushes things around all the time. It could start this year or next year.

No that does not mean there is zero chance. I heard September it would go down. But we all know disney pushes things around all the time. It could start this year or next year.

Oh no I hope not! It's BF FIRST trip to Disney and I want him to experience Maelstrom!!!:sad2:

Maybe it's just me...but a possible overlay of Frozen in Maelstorm couldn't possibly be any worse than the Three Caballeros in Mexico. :rolleyes:

So now that Maelstrom is a Tier 1 FP, has there been any new info regarding a makeover involving Frozen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter