Made with Magic ears...

Lori74

DIS Veteran
i'm curious about these products. besides being at wishes, or the osborne lights, are they still cool to have? anyone know how long they will last? they are $25 each, so my son will have a tough time deciding whether he wants the ears or the wand. are these products still fun if you are the only one in family that has them?

i'm curious about these products. besides being at wishes, or the osborne lights, are they still cool to have? anyone know how long they will last? they are $25 each, so my son will have a tough time deciding whether he wants the ears or the wand. are these products still fun if you are the only one in family that has them?

They're definitely fun but quite heavy! I'd have him try a pair on first to see if they're comfortable for him. My daughter (6) wanted a pair on our trip last June but passed after wearing them around the store for a couple of minutes.

I was debating about these for my girls this trip at Thanksgiving. Good to know they are heavy. I love the idea of a "magic" wand. Fun!!

They're definitely fun but quite heavy! I'd have him try a pair on first to see if they're comfortable for him. My daughter (6) wanted a pair on our trip last June but passed after wearing them around the store for a couple of minutes.
thank you so much, good to know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter