Mad Tea Party park music??

ELLH

DIS Veteran
I am looking for the Mad Tea Party music they play at the parks! It's not on the Alice in Wonderland CD. Anyone know where I can find it to buy or download?!?

I am looking for the Mad Tea Party music they play at the parks! It's not on the Alice in Wonderland CD. Anyone know where I can find it to buy or download?!?

I'll have to check my collection and see if I have anything for you. I just keep gathering the music but I honestly haven't listened to 80% of it. If I have something, I'll PM you. I presume you mean the music played during the tea cup ride?

Just checked my collection. I have a 2.30 minute track from Disneyland, a 1.16 minute track which might be what you have in mind, and a 30-second Very Merry Unbirthday pipe song. Is this what you're looking for or is it something else? I haven't ridden the tea cups in a while so I don't remember what music they play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter