Mac and cheese+ Breakfast?--Updated 5-15

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
Simplyfing this post.

Does anyone know if the mac and cheese in the park is still Stouffer's?

I was checking out allears menus and saw (I think) Galactic Grill offers French toast sticks in the morning? If any of you have had French toast sticks there and at Burger King, do they taste similar or more like "real" French toast (hope that makes sense :) I know there was a recent of sorts thread about TS breakfasts in the park. I will go do a search for it now.

Thanks everyone and God Bless You

Last edited:
Huh, I had no idea the Mac n cheese was stouffers. That said, I have no idea if it still is or not lol

Most Mac and Cheese is Disneys own recipe; however, all entrees at French Market are Stouffer's since they sponsor that restaurant.

Its Stouffer's. I looked into this when we went to the parks in Oct last year as my niece is picky and will only way Kraft so, it was a no go.

GenGen22, I'm picky too especially for mac and cheese and wish DL had the OLD Kraft from years and years ago.

It is pretty good, just sometimes seems to have a stronger taste than others. Told you I am picky! :p I do often get the toddler mac and cheese and probably will again in a couple weeks.

GenGen22, I'm picky too especially for mac and cheese and wish DL had the OLD Kraft from years and years ago.

It is pretty good, just sometimes seems to have a stronger taste than others. Told you I am picky! :p I do often get the toddler mac and cheese and probably will again in a couple weeks.
Well your not alone. I pretty much special order what I eat everywhere I go since I don't like a lot of things...lol

Updating on both counts real quick. I didn't like the mac and cheese. The cheese sauce had a stronger taste to it (not mild like the Kraft that thankfully is still available at places like Cocos and IHOP) I do want to share as an FYI that the toddler mac and cheese meal= (a good bargain for a toddler just lol not pickier adult me) it's a very SMALL container of mac and cheese (about the size of an applesauce cup). It did come with an applesauce squeeze pouch, a cutie, and choice of drink. Hungry Bear is one restaurant that offers this. From years past, the Kid's mac and cheese (that I looked up online is available at Galactic Grill--same mac and cheese as toddler meal) gives you a bigger portion, a drink, along with an option to substitute for fries. I THINK regardless it came with either yogurt or something healthier. LOL, maybe a good idea to test the toddler option first (see if it is liked :) and if so, go for the bigger portion.

I can also comment on the Galactic Grill's French Toast sticks by politely saying, IMO, Burger King's, are MUCH better. Now I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter