• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Ma Belle Evangeline" Acoustic Cover!

JoeyUy91

Songwriter / Singer :D
Hi Everyone!

I posted a thread in January asking you all for song suggestions and got a gracious supply of answers :D! Thank you so much for all the suggestions! It took me some time to find a Disney song that best suited my current emotions, and I finally stumbled upon "Ma Belle Evangeline" from Princess and the Frog (which, by the way, is an amazing movie!) I hope you enjoy this cover! Feel free to subscribe, comment, tell your friends, etc...!

Musically,
JoeyUy91

Here is the cover (on YouTube)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYlSc2id3Ug

Wow. That was wonderful!! :love: I LOVE acoustic guitar, and you play beautifully! Thank you for sharing it with us!:thumbsup2

And if anyone has any more suggestions, lemme know what they might be! I'm definitely up for anything. It may take some time to post another Disney cover, but I'd love to hear your opinions :DD

wow, what a great voice you have! And you play guitar beautifully. Keep up the great work, can't wait to hear more :thumbsup2

p.s. I LOVE The Princess and the Frog. One of my new fav. Disney movies :lovestruc

Thank you so much, minniesBFF! It really means a lot to hear that someone enjoyed my version of it :D

Oh I knowww, it's such a beautiful movie!! I'm so happy Disney made another hand drawn motion picture. ^_^ They just seem to have more magic, in my opinion. :3

oh my goodness, I completely agree. I feel like it's more of Walt's vision coming through when the movies are hand drawn animation. I was thrilled when I heard Disney was making a new one :D

and, I think you have the perfect voice to do a cover of something like You've got a friend in me from Toy Story. Just a suggestion :)

So true!! I wonder when their next hand drawn animation film will come to be.. Ooo I love that song!! Maybe I'll try and cover it around the release of Toy Story 3 haha :D Thanks for the suggestion!! ^_^

So true!! I wonder when their next hand drawn animation film will come to be.. Ooo I love that song!! Maybe I'll try and cover it around the release of Toy Story 3 haha :D Thanks for the suggestion!! ^_^

haha that would be perfect timing :D and you're welcome :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter