• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

M.I.A.'s

Shannone, hard times seem to be the norm here. I have neighbors who are losing houses, trucks, campers and other belongings they worked hard for. No matter what you have or don't have we still care about all our friends.

If you took everything I owned I would still have the most important things, my wife and kids.

Shannone, good to see you! Sorry to hear things are not great. We all seem to be in the same sinking boat. Only good thing is, we're in it together. It's a lot easier to take with friends around who really care about each other. :grouphug:

I have really got to make it over to the chat night sometime, but have a nagging fear that with my slow typing skills the conversation will have moved 5 miles down the road before I can jump in!

Come on over! We'll go slow for you.... :goodvibes

I thought it was very sweet, Scott. Your wife and kids are blessed to have a great guy like you! :goodvibes

Hey everyone. I am still around. Things have been rough. We had our bankruptcy hearing today and some woman showed up who had stalked me online and printed out posts and blogs of my camping trips from various camping boards and used them against me at the hearing. She wanted to know how we could take all these vacations when we owe her money. It's a LONG story that I am not getting into here....but we didn't do anything wrong and our attorney is handling it. I don't feel like I can safely post online anymore. And since we aren't going to be camping anymore I guess it doesn't make sense to keep reading the boards anyway and feeling sad.

I WILL come by John's chat though and catch up with everyone. I've missed you all. We've just been on standby for months and I haven't had anything new to report until recently. I am hoping to make it to chat on a regular basis again.

Take care everyone !! :)

That's ridiculous that someone can even do that and use it as evidence! I hope things turn out for you.

Shannone,
You are missed. Hope every thing works out for you and your family.:grouphug:

I sure do miss your interviews too...those were cool!:thumbsup2

Shannon...isnt that some sort of invasion of privacy??? Maybe you can sue her for that and pay her with the lawsuit winnings!!!

SCOTT....well said, man...very well said! I feel the same way here...but Im not so sure they'd still want me if we were homeless!! Im sure we would figure out something, though.

Shannon...isnt that some sort of invasion of privacy??? Maybe you can sue her for that and pay her with the lawsuit winnings!!!

SCOTT....well said, man...very well said! I feel the same way here...but Im not so sure they'd still want me if we were homeless!! Im sure we would figure out something, though.

Ya know what Rog, I have been broke before, it aint a big thing, in the grand scheme of life its all just stuff we own. I got married and we bought a house in 86 and got layed off the next year. I mowed lawns with a 21" mower and shoveled gravel in 20 degree weather for $6hr cash to make ends meet, Meisterbrau was the only beer I could afford and that was a luxury. I understand what people are going through now but it aint the end of the world, things will get better and all this will be just another character builder for a lot of folks.

Always take two duffel bags - one with uniforms and the other for necessities like camping chairs and peroxide bottles.

Yeah - I always needed extra room for the knives and other personal weapons. I used to walk point with an M-79 loaded with a special canister round - talk about a big shot gun! :lmao:

I carried that, and M-16, .45, and 3 knives plus a bayonet. That's what was in the 2nd duffel :rotfl2:

Yeah - I always needed extra room for the knives and other personal weapons. I used to walk point with an M-79 loaded with a special canister round - talk about a big shot gun! :lmao:

I carried that, and M-16, .45, and 3 knives plus a bayonet. That's what was in the 2nd duffel :rotfl2:

.45's - I remember those. Man, you are an old guy, Al. I relied on guys like you to keep the bad guys away from me. But guys like you used to come around guys like me for what was in the peroxide bottles. ;)

But guys like you used to come around guys like me for what was in the peroxide bottles. ;)

You got that right - plus some band-aids every now and then. :lmao: BUT, I've said this before, some of the bravest men I've ever known were medics, just doing their jobs. Thanks for that, Hawkeye.

Well my feelings are kind-of hurt...:sad: I haven't posted anything in a couple of months and nobody even missed me. Boy, guess this shows me where I rank in here. :snooty: Oh well, I'm over it now :laughing: back to posting nonsense again...maybe next time I disappear somebody might notice. Does anyone know what movie will be playing on May 24, 2011? :rotfl:

I missed you Lori, but I wasn't here much either. LOL ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter