M.I.A.'s

I think about them alot too, i really like Ed and Michelle.

M.I.A.

Rvusa,,John !!!

Anybody know what happened to John ?? He ain't been around much :confused3

Okay,, just kidd'n,,his wiring ain't right.....wait, that didn't sound right,,I mean his comput box wiring ain't right. He's waiting for parts,,I think.

I still miss see'n him around,,
he ain't even post'n on his own site.

Hope your wiring gets better soon John, :thumbsup2

Tigger in Bama, where you at Kelly?

hey guys and gals, I'm still here however I'm not going to be at disney for the month of march or at least not as of right now.

But I'm leaving to go to disney tonight, sadly I want be at the campground, I couldn't get all of my days, but I will be at SSR.

I can't wait to go to ESPN weekend and to the Jonas Brothers movie at AMC.

I have a site reserved for three of my night at the campground in a premium site if any one is interested in those let me know, I'm going to have to pay for the first night anyways. The Dates are for this weekend 2-28 thru 3-3, in Premium Site requested 800 loop. I will lose my first night's deposit, so if any of you want to come stay for that one night for free let me know. I think it will be around 235.00 left to pay on the site for the rest of the days.
Things have just been really busy around here lately. I haven't had a chance to get on .
Thanks for asking, lol
I love most of you.
I wouldn't leave without telling you.

No one missed little ol' SCGal? I'm going cry now, I need a hug.
Also SCBeachBum is bummed no one missed him as well.
Just kidding I love to be back.

DENNY?!?!?!?!homebrew2

Where are you?:goodvibes I miss you!:flower3:

I know he was at Disney recently, but I thought he was back?

He's still there?!?!?!?!??:scared1: :dance3:

Donnie, are you talking about when we saw you in Nov. or is he in 1300 again?

I saw him post recently(last month) and he was at the fort again.

He's still there?!?!?!?!??:scared1: :dance3:

Donnie, are you talking about when we saw you in Nov. or is he in 1300 again?

I saw him post recently(last month) and he was at the fort again.

I was kidding lol. Who does he think he is going without our permission?

Hey everyone. I am still around. Things have been rough. We had our bankruptcy hearing today and some woman showed up who had stalked me online and printed out posts and blogs of my camping trips from various camping boards and used them against me at the hearing. She wanted to know how we could take all these vacations when we owe her money. It's a LONG story that I am not getting into here....but we didn't do anything wrong and our attorney is handling it. I don't feel like I can safely post online anymore. And since we aren't going to be camping anymore I guess it doesn't make sense to keep reading the boards anyway and feeling sad.

I WILL come by John's chat though and catch up with everyone. I've missed you all. We've just been on standby for months and I haven't had anything new to report until recently. I am hoping to make it to chat on a regular basis again.

Take care everyone !! :)

Shannone, hard times seem to be the norm here. I have neighbors who are losing houses, trucks, campers and other belongings they worked hard for. No matter what you have or don't have we still care about all our friends.

...and some woman showed up who had stalked me online and printed out posts and blogs of my camping trips from various camping boards and used them against me at the hearing.

Well isn't it nice to know we are all part of the permanent record! I hope I was using my best prose and font!

Shannone, really sorry to hear about this, hope you get to go camping again sometime soon. We miss you on the boards (I have really got to make it over to the chat night sometime, but have a nagging fear that with my slow typing skills the conversation will have moved 5 miles down the road before I can jump in!).

Shannone ~ great to hear from you!! I hope things work out the way you want and I'm looking forward to "talking" with you over on the chat.

Geez Shannone! Thats rough! I'm really sorry that you've been through all of this! I hope to see you over on chat...I miss having you around!

Also, you can post on the private campground over at John's site :rolleyes1

Sorry about that Shannone - contrary to popular belief, I don't stalk - well not much.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter