Lynn's PJ- SBP/Marvin Gardens/Isola Plaza DP-8/9 NEW BM DRESSES!

I bought my veil and headpiece today!

Here is the veil. Its a link because I can't copy the picture from the website.

http://www.advantagebridal.com/8515.html

Here are the pics of my tiara! From Ebay seller Bella tiara. It is from Davids Bridal and cost $33.99 and is worth a lot more than that.It looks like it would cost more! I love it and can't wait till it comes in.

tiara.jpg

tiara4.jpg

tiara2.jpg

tiara3.jpg

And we go to Disney in a month!! We can't wait. We will be getting our engagement pictures done by Randy when we go!!

I bought my veil and headpiece today!

Here is the veil. Its a link because I can't copy the picture from the website.

http://www.advantagebridal.com/8515.html

Here are the pics of my tiara! From Ebay seller Bella tiara. It is from Davids Bridal and cost $33.99 and is worth a lot more than that.It looks like it would cost more! I love it and can't wait till it comes in.

tiara.jpg

tiara4.jpg

tiara2.jpg

tiara3.jpg

And we go to Disney in a month!! We can't wait. We will be getting our engagement pictures done by Randy when we go!!

Very beautiful! Love the details on your veil.

Ooohh, I love your tiara, so sparkly, a girl after my own heart;)

I also love the veil, I am kinda coming round to wearing a veil now, guess I'll have to try some on when I go for my next dress fitting.

The girls bags came in today and they are soo cute! They are bigger than I expected which is great. Here are a few pictures.

536176_cefdb75d1176426495_m.jpg

536236_304d352e1176426757_m.jpg

Lynn I love the bags and your tiara... May I ask where you got the bags???

I absolutely love EVERYTHING you have done so far!!!! AMAZING! You will be absolutely stunning and I am so jealous of your amazing RED CURLY hair! You will truly look like a princess! I am so excited for you!

Lynn I love the bags and your tiara... May I ask where you got the bags???

I bought the bags off of ebay. The store is linenclassics.com. She has so many styles to choose from and the woman is extremely nice!

Us Jersey girls must think alike! I love everything you choose! The bags are adorable! We have such similar tastes!

Ok so the girls and I went dress hunting and we were not crazy about the dresses that we originally picked out and the place we went to was horrible. Very bad customer service and they had ants crawling on the ground the big nasty black ones:eek:.

So we left and I went to Macy's bridal salon and OMG so much better there. The people were very helpful!

SO I decided to go with PINK!!! It's my fave and I do like the color green I chose but I just love pink.

Now I am torn between 2 dresses by the same designer. What we are most likely going to do is have my sister wear the tea length and the rest of the bms wear the long one. My sister is picky so she likes the short one but Tim's sister likes the long one and my other 2 friends don't really care. I tried on the long gown and it is so elegant,very simple and very comfortable. They are satin.

Here is the one I tried on.It's way prettier in person and I am being goofy in the picture(we had to be sneaky because they don't let you take pictures in the fitting rooms). Now to give that dress a pizazz to it we are going to see if we can get the brooch from the tea length dress and attach it onto the middle underneath the bust.
578056_21c45f001176703317_m.jpg

I don't like the picture from the website. The back criss crosses in the back but you can't tell cause we had to clip it in the back.

Here is the tea length one
578083_517941ae1176703620_m.jpg

I like both but I want everybody to be comfortable so that's why I am going to see which one they like better. As of now it sounds like my sister will wear the tea length and everyone else wear the long. I wish I could make it easy and just pick one but I don't want to make people mad.

Sunday I am bringing the other 2 bm and my sister to the mall so they can see which one they like so I will have an update next week...Oh and I asked when we should order them and they said no later than Sept so I am going to have them order the middle of Aug just to play it safe.

SO here is the logo I am going with thanks to Cinderella Fan. She's such a doll.

578122_b3b3e8931176703946_m.jpg

I love both BM dresses and esp love the colour.

I also love the pink castle!! I'm going for a pink theme as my wedding dress is pink so I may have to see if they can do me a pink castle as well as its great

Those bridesmaids dresses are from forever yours aren't they? I am getting mine from there too! I needed a line that had junior bridesmaid dresses that matched perfectly. I love your wedding dress and the bags too. I might need to steal some of your idea!

Those bags are cute...I've been writing down a ton of websites to go to...hopefully the "Web Monitor" at work (public school) will let me. It doesn't let me get on Disboards...which is very frustrating!

Anyways, cute ideas, love the bags!

Those bridesmaids dresses are from forever yours aren't they? I am getting mine from there too! I needed a line that had junior bridesmaid dresses that matched perfectly. I love your wedding dress and the bags too. I might need to steal some of your idea!

Yes they are from forever yours. I am glad that they have jrs too that match.

The bags are from ebay,the store is written in my journal somewhere so check them out. The lady is super sweet.

I really love the BM dresses! I am looking so forward to picking them out for mine! Never thought of Macy's.

I really like the tea length bridesmaid dress. I was going to go with pink for my bridesmaids and then I changed my wedding dress so that went out the window. I found choosing colors for the dresses to be one of the toughest things to do because it seems to affect everything else in the wedding.

This is another dress that we are going to check so now it is between these two long ones and that's it. I am so annoyed with this,you have no idea how stressful it is. It is by Jordan and they carry it at Macy's bridal salon too.

581717_f06447ab1176739344_m.jpg

I agree it's very stressful. I had the dresses and bridesmaids then it all changed a few weekes ago. Now my sweet Dismaids are getting new dresses. We are going with long black satin. But they will all be alittle different. Trust me alot will change. So just try to stay calm. Hugs to you. Everything so far looks amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter