• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lyft

Peppermint Ice

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me about the Lyft/Uber pickup points at any of the 4 Disney theme Parks? Would pickup be near the resort-bound bus pickup areas? Are there signs directing specifically to ride share?

Thanks. The information listed on the first posts is from 2015. Is this still current?
  • MK - still at TTC.
  • Epcot - front entrance is under reconstruction, so it may be moving around. Best thing is to ask a parking or tram cm wearing yellow stripes.
  • DHS - now located at the curb beside the Skyliner station. There is a signpost.
  • AK - last time I was there it was at the same place, but I've heard there are plans to reconfigure that area.

Thanks! Now I know the general idea of where to go. It is also good to know that cast members direct people to the right place.. This was very helpful, and I appreciate your effort.

From MK walk to either Bay Lake Towers or The Contemporary and get a Lyft from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter