Lyft drivers please chime in

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
Is there a problem I am not aware of the one and only time I took lyft work the driver was moody and unpleasant granted it was a elementary school but even as a volunteer my boss depends on me to be there and of course I cant drive till the end of the year do to my left eye wondering having surgery to correct it may 13

You can't judge an entire service based on your encounter with 1 driver

If you felt it was bad enough, report the driver to Lyft

It was probably just a driver having a bad day -- certainly not a reflection on Lyft or you.

Rides to and from schools are common, and they shouldn't be a problem as long as the rider is an adult. We hate parents who try to send their 9 year old to school via Uber/Lyft!

Yea... I am trying to figure out what the real question is.

We have probably done 60 lyft/uber rides. I would say about 50 were great drivers, 6 were quiet and maybe 4 were just ... well, not happy people.

And, I do not think there are good or bad because of where you are going or that you have a medical condition. They really do not care.

....Rides to and from schools are common, and they shouldn't be a problem as long as the rider is an adult. We hate parents who try to send their 9 year old to school via Uber/Lyft!

re: sending 9 year old via Uber. True. They should walk the mile to school like we did as kids!

Did you rate the driver? Generally if you give less than 5 stars they'l ask you why. I've had people follow up with me about the couple of bad rides I've had (out of hundreds) and have even received credit.

I thought it was me so I gave him 5 stars
It wasn't you. You just ran into someone having a less than magical day.

You've come a LONG way from the young woman who was very nervous about using Uber and Lyft just a few months ago, and I suspect it's given you a lot of independence and confidence. You've done great! Don't let one marginal experience bother you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter