Lyft and Uber drop off points?

grannyminnie

DIS Veteran
If I choose to take either Lyft or Uber from CSR to MK or Epcot, where are they allowed to drop me off? (how close or far from the entrance)

If I choose to take either Lyft or Uber from CSR to MK or Epcot, where are they allowed to drop me off? (how close or far from the entrance)
Epcot is close to the entrance, but MK drops at the TTC, and you have to use the monorail or ferry to get to the park. Minnie Vans will drop at the MK resort bus stop near the park entrance, if it is worth the extra money to you.

You could also try to get dropped off at Beach Club and enter EP at World Showcase. Not sure if you need a dining reservation to get dropped off there, but you might be ok.

Minnie Van can drop off at Beach Club without any reservations.

For Epcot, rideshare can always drop off at Swan/Dolphin, whereas rideshare might be turned away at BC if no ADR, especially near park opening time. From Swan/Dolphin you can walk or take the boat to the Epcot IG (closer entrance to Remy, if that’s your goal) - or to DHS in the other direction, BTW. The actual Epcot rideshare dropoff is in the front of the park near the bus stops, actually a bit farther away than the bus stops. So if having a shorter walk to the front entrance is your goal, the CSR bus drops off closer.

As above, from CSR you’re better off to take the bus to MK, unless a Minnie Van is in the budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter