Lurk no more

Darth Hideous

Earning My Ears
I've been lurking, of course, planning our SWW trip from June 11th to the 16th at the Polynesian. The time has come to sign up. There is so much info here, so forgive me If I ask the obvious.
My 8 year old DD lives and breaths SW, and I pretend to only like it for her(don't tell anyone, I really do like it). Her greatest wish is to meet Ahsoka and make it to JTA. I and the DW just want to watch her expressions when she meets some of the characters. It's been 2 yrs since our last visit and we have moved to New Bern, NC and plan to drive down. This will be our 3rd trip as a family and 5th trip for me. Nothing can ruin our trip but us and this will be a great visit. I believe we have the power to make it that way.
...Marc

Sounds like a great trip! Now come and join in on the other boards and threads. Look forward to seeing your name out there :darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter