"Lumpy" Halloween T-Shirt Design?

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
Hi everyone! I love all of the T-shirt designs that people have posted here! We leave on Oct. 1st for WDW, and I have found SO many designs that I liked and am using for our shirts! Thanks for posting such great ideas!

Here's my question. . .I LOVE Lumpy--the Heffalump from Pooh's Heffalump Movie & the new Halloween Heffalump movie! Does anyone know or have you seen a design with Pooh & pals in their Halloween costumes that includes Lumpy? I didn't know if there were any designs available since the movie just came out last week? We will be back from WDW well before Halloween, but I wanted to make a Halloween shirt to wear to work!

Thanks in advance for all of your help! You all are awesome! :cool1: :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc

I am bumping this up in hopes one of the great Disney T-Shirt Designers can help me! Have a great day! :earsgirl:

i am also bumping this one up, because i would like some help on this one too! my ds3 just loves lumpy.

anyone.................

I would love to see a Lumpy shirt also. I copied & pasted your original request over to the thread for "post you t-shirts here". Maybe that will help. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Thank you for keeping my request up there! I checked the T-shirt design board--I posted over there too when I didn't get a response here. They have a couple of Lumpy designs (somewhere around pages 397-399).

We made some of our shirts last night, and my Lumpy one is my favorite. I got the design from Momof2OH's designs. It is Lumpy on sort of a pink starburst background. It says Walt Disney World at the top, and then we added "Lumpy Fan Club" at the bottom. We put it on a pink T-shirt. Even DH said it was the best one we made! (Not that I could convince him to wear a pink Lumpy shirt! :rotfl: )

Thanks everyone!

Could you please pm me or post the design? My DD is 3 and loves Lumpy. I have not been able to find much lumpy stuff for her for Christmas.
Thank you!!!! :flower:

check the "DIS design gallery" in one of the stickies at the beginning of the posts email one of the designers. You might have more luck :)

Dimk, go to the thread toward the top of this board that says "DIS Design Gallery" or something like that. The second posting is a list of all of the designer's links. If you click on Momof2OH's link, it will bring up all of her designs. The Lumpy one is on the 2nd page. Also, on Brendita's link, she has 3 Lumpy ones--one Halloween and 2 regular. I hope that helps. . .we Lumpy fans must stick together! :teeth: :cheer2:

Hi-- I don't know if this helps.. but we bought a personalized Lumpy shirt for my daughters 4th birthday on Ebay-- It said "Happy Birthday Caroline" and had a cute picture of Lumpy in the middle. It was only $10 includiing shipping!

We also got lumpy thank yous, invites, magnets etc... I don't remember the seller's ids but could look up if you are interested.

I wish they had more lumpy stuff too!
jen

jenniferma said:
Hi-- I don't know if this helps.. but we bought a personalized Lumpy shirt for my daughters 4th birthday on Ebay-- It said "Happy Birthday Caroline" and had a cute picture of Lumpy in the middle. It was only $10 includiing shipping!

We also got lumpy thank yous, invites, magnets etc... I don't remember the seller's ids but could look up if you are interested.

I wish they had more lumpy stuff too!
jen

If you find the seller's id, let us know. Thank you.

Hi there! I looked it up and the ebayer's ID is donwinnie. He/she didn't have anything listed right now, but you could always email him/her.

After looking closer, I wanted to warn you that he/she had some negative feedback. I had absolutely no problems though-- loved the shirt and it came very quickly-- packaged well etc... my daughter really loved it!

There are also some iron on transfers on ebay-- I can never do those correctly-- but maybe you have better luck!

good luck and have a great trip! I wish they sold more Lumpy clothing-- both of my kids (almost 2 and 4 ) really love him! My 4 year old daughter had a lumpy themed bday party.. I had to design my own Lumpy cake LOL!

have a great night-- good luck! jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter