Luminous Fireworks Dining Package Announced

Went to book my dining for 60 days +10 and Spice Road and Rose & Crown packages are popping up. Thought they weren't supposed to go up until 10/6!? Either way they are live now. Booking Dining 12/1 - 12/12.
Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 5.21.44 AM.png

Are Rose & Crown and Spice Table the only restaurants offering this?

Went to book my dining for 60 days +10 and Spice Road and Rose & Crown packages are popping up. Thought they weren't supposed to go up until 10/6!? Either way they are live now. Booking Dining 12/1 - 12/12.
View attachment 799052
Do you see any available for 12/5? I’m not seeing anything so not sure if sold out or just not showing up for me yet :/

Do you see any available for 12/5? I’m not seeing anything so not sure if sold out or just not showing up for me yet :/
12/4 is the latest showing up. I think it will open for 12/5 tomorrow.

12/5 showed up this morning, but I was up around 4 (normal, not for ressies, LOL!) and there was no availability. Not sure if it sold out quickly, or if the system just isn't working.

Am really hoping to get a spot, since the only day of my trip I'll be able to see the new show is opening day, and I expect it to be a madhouse.

12/5 showed up this morning, but I was up around 4 (normal, not for ressies, LOL!) and there was no availability. Not sure if it sold out quickly, or if the system just isn't working.

Am really hoping to get a spot, since the only day of my trip I'll be able to see the new show is opening day, and I expect it to be a madhouse.
Yeah, I was checking late last night and saw it pop up around 9pm but no availability :( oh well!

Is there any information on the best viewing points for this show? Is it likely to involve waterscreens or projections best viewed from one location?

Just wondering if a Rose and crown booking would be a good idea to get the best view or if it's mainly fireworks that could be seen from anywhere. Thinking maybe balcony at Japan Pavilion as an alternative as we would prefer the food choices in Shiki- Sai.

Has anyone been able to book the Luminous viewing package during its first 2 weeks? I don't see it as an option in the app. Am I missing something? I was able to book Fantasmic viewing package without a problem.

Is there any information on the best viewing points for this show? Is it likely to involve waterscreens or projections best viewed from one location?

Just wondering if a Rose and crown booking would be a good idea to get the best view or if it's mainly fireworks that could be seen from anywhere. Thinking maybe balcony at Japan Pavilion as an alternative as we would prefer the food choices in Shiki- Sai.
I think Luminous will also have projections at lower altitude. Based on our past experiences, Rose & Crown would be the best paid location for viewing.

Has anyone been able to book the Luminous viewing package during its first 2 weeks? I don't see it as an option in the app. Am I missing something? I was able to book Fantasmic viewing package without a problem.
I was able to book Spice Road on 12/9 and Rose & Crown on 12/12. Likely sold out but keep checking as cancellations happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter