Luke Russert

aprilvaca04

<font color=purple>Baby Alive scares me!<br><font
Has this young man been incredible or what? His grace and composure have been phenominal::yes:: His family should be so proud of him. Each time I see him I am amazed by him. He has certainly done his dad proud:thumbsup2

I think Luke Russert is an incredible young man. I think Tim Russert is looking down at his son and couldn't be more proud. I can only hope that my children grow up to be like him.

Has this young man been incredible or what? His grace and composure have been phenominal::yes:: His family should be so proud of him. Each time I see him I am amazed by him. He has certainly done his dad proud:thumbsup2

I have thought the same thing each time I've seen him! What a testament to his parents and their parenting!

I agree from what the news media has been covering the last few days. But, if you google him, you will find him partying in a hot tub filled with women so I suspect he is no saint.

Truely a remarkable young man. He is a living testimony to his father's greatness.

I agree from what the news media has been covering the last few days. But, if you google him, you will find him partying in a hot tub filled with women so I suspect he is no saint.

Remember, he is a young man who just graduated college! He is no different than any other kid out there. I think the point of this thread is to talk about how he has handled himself during this extremely difficult time. It's hard enough to lose a parent but to do it in front of the entire country is something different. Let's not turn this into a tabloid mess.

Remember, he is a young man who just graduated college! He is no different than any other kid out there. I think the point of this thread is to talk about how he has handled himself during this extremely difficult time. It's hard enough to lose a parent but to do it in front of the entire country is something different. Let's not turn this into a tabloid mess.

:thumbsup2

And, I, too, agree that he is doing something that I don't know too many people that could have after losing a parent. And, he looks so much like his Dad!

:thumbsup2

And, I, too, agree that he is doing something that I don't know too many people that could have after losing a parent. And, he looks so much like his Dad!

I got chills when he was speaking yeasterday. At one point he was looking down and then looked up and smiled and it was eerie! I always liked Tim Russert. You could just tell that he was a good guy but I never knew just how well respected he was not only in his own field but with politians and celebrities. I cried through that whole service. It was beautiful. I think they all did him very proud, especially Luke!

Bears repeating.

I too admire his composure and strength during this horrible time in his life.

Exactly. He's no saint. Even Tim himself knew about that. Someone told a story about how a campus police officer gave Tim Luke's fake ID when Tim came to graduation, because the campus policemen didn't want it to turn up on Ebay one day.
Tim even tailgated w/his son and their friends before some games, and I don't imagine they were drinking milk. ;)
The point is, Luke has handled himself with grace during this difficult time, in front of America and most of the world. Which is a lot to ask of a 22 year old who hasn't been in the spotlight much before.

I have been so impressed with his grace this week. He is well-spoken, confident and above all, he has been gracious. He has really allowed us a peak into his life with his father. In his grief he has shown tremendous strength.

omg...

I don't expect anyone to be a saint. If you are human your nature is to be flawed.

He is a young man who just lost his loving Dad too soon. His composure, his attitude and his smile are amazing during a time he could've become withdrawn, angry or dispondent. It's a testiment to how he was loved and raised. He can continually step up and show the world what kind of Dad Tim really was.

I had to do what he did (on a MUCH smaller level) after my Dad died. I had to become his "spokesperson" ... my Dad had so many people who LOOOOVED him. I look back and still don't know how I did it. But my Dad was so awesome, my Dad gave me the platform to stand on, my Dad loved me sooooo much that he gave me the strength to be proud enough to show the world what kind of father he was.

And good LORD if there was an internet in the 70s.... you would've found MUCH worse on me!!! :scared:

God bless the LOVED children of the world. And God bless the parents who loved them enough to share that love with the world.

Luke showed more dignity and grace yesterday and in the previous day at 22 then I've seen many many adults twice his display. I thought he did an excellent job and when he finished speaking I was in tears. He has the same gift his dad had and I hope for wonderful things in Luke's future.

I have been totally IMPRESSED with Luke. I only can hope my kids speak as highly about me when I pass! I did google him...so what...perhaps you never went to college. FYI a lot of people use hot tubs.

not too many 22 year olds are....ESP those Irish catholic ones...I should know I married one of those exact kind 20 years ago;)

I have been totally IMPRESSED with Luke. I only can hope my kids speak as highly about me when I pass! I did google him...so what...perhaps you never went to college. FYI a lot of people use hot tubs.

:lmao: ...:thumbsup2

Yowza! Who needs/wants him to be a saint? Sounds like a great kid who has had his share of fun (I feel more sorry for those who don't ever have any fun, to be honest)....but his composure, humor and obvious love for his father have been what people are focusing on...and for that he has my admiration.

asm_lukerussert.jpg

speaks volumes....​

I agree that Luke Russert has shown great strength in the last few days. It was touching to see him standing there greeting each and every person who came to the wake on Tuesday. What a true testament to his parents and an awesome legacy Tim has left behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter