Luggage

dakcp2001

<font color=darkorchid>Am I wrong to want a cashie
I would like to purchase a good regular size suitcase for my husband, can anyone recommend a good light suitcase? We have plenty of carry ons.

My vote is for Delsey, you can't go wrong, they are more pricey but very worth it. I travel a lot and this is definately my brand of choice.

What size is a normal suitcase? Is this brand heavy?

They make anything you are looking for from hard style to soft. Most of theirs are 22 inch carry on size but they do have a nice variety of 24 or 29 inch size too.

Fairly light weight too. The construction and quality really sets them apart, you aren't going to have to replace the thing after 3 or 4 trips. I fly close to 50k miles a year and have been using the same bag since 2001.

samsonite spinner - i have a model that is very light, love it - they are pricey but last forever, if you have a problem - you send them in and they fix or send you the newest model.
i had to send my last one in and got a brand new one (that was super light) in return just a few weeks later.
love them!
same with american tourister - they are made by the same brand / company. we have had to have repairs (same thing)... got a brand new bag in return.
they stand by their bags.

Delsey for sure. They are light and sturdy. Our youngest son has been using his for at least five years. Used for band trips and now second year of college. We also have sets and have flown and cruised with them too many times to count. Not one single problem.

Kohls will have them on sale often and ebags has good prices also. :thumbsup2

We have a 24" that we got free from an in store promotion (shop so many weeks and get a free suitcase) and a 26 or 27" that is part of a set. I wish both were the larger size, especially when we are packing three of us for Disney and I only have the two larger bags. I don't think I'd do a 29" just because I think it would be over sized for some airlines.

Dh has Delsey and he loves it. I have Heys hardside and REALLY love it. Mine is even lighter than DH's.

I love my Delsney and my sammonite equally. Bought my D at AAA. Office but have seen at Kohls. My S came from Kohls but my other s bags came from outlet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter