Luggage transfer from Swan/Dolphin?

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
If you do a split stay starting at the Swan/Dolphin, will they move your luggage to another Disney resort for you? And vice versa, in case we start elsewhere and end up at the Swan.

I had this exact question! How do I organize this luggage transfer from pop to swan? Also, will they transfer me also?

I had this exact question! How do I organize this luggage transfer from pop to swan? Also, will they transfer me also?

Drop your luggage with Luggage Services at Pop and ask them to deliver them to Swan. They won't transfer you too.

I suggest dropping your bags at bell services as early as possible in the day. I usually drop off the bags first thing in the morning, on my way out to the parks.

There is no charge for the bag transfer service, but a tip is appropriate.

When you arrive at your new resort, you can either call or stop at bell services to see if your bags were received. The bags will not automatically be delivered to your room, like they are with Magical Express.

That is going to make the day of transfer so much easier! Thanks for the info everyone!

Would you say a $5 tip for 1 bag is appropriate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter