Luggage transfer from POP to BWV when keeping room at POP

bunny

DIS Veteran
We are staying at POP to take advantage of the free dining. We have rented points for one night at the BWV during the middle of our stay. We are thinking of buying DVC and figured this would be a perfect opportunity to try it out. Can we utilize luggage transfer even though we are still keeping our room at the POP? We planned on going to EPCOT and then walking to BWV in the afternoon for check-in. The next day we wanted to go straight to MGM. We will only have one small suitcase or duffel bag with an extra set of clothes and bathing suits. If we can't utilize luggage transfer, I guess we will go straight to BWV and check-in. We will also have to take our bag with us to MGM. Does MGM have lockers in the front like the MK does? Thanks for any advice.

If it were me, I'd just take the bags to POP's Bell Services and ask to have them transferred. Doubt they care if you are checking out of POP or not - a tip is a tip, right?

Best wishes -

P.S. Would love to read a report after you're back re the free dining. For example, Did you easily use all the meal/snack credits? Was the amount of food good for you? Did you get tire of eating a big TS meal every day? Etc.

take a back pack put everything in it. then go immediately to BWV and check in - leave the back with bell services if your room is not ready.

You can check in early like 6:30 or 7:00am.

I would leave everyone asleep in the room - having packed the night before and go get on one of the character buses - some times these bus drivers will take you directly to the resort (if no one else is on the bus) - otherwise just get off at Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter