Luggage Tags sent to house but we have TA

Pluto2213

Earning My Ears
To our surprise our luggage tags arrived at our home rather than going to our travel agent. This is our 8th DCL cruise and we have used the same travel agent for all our previous DCL cruises. Our travel agent was surprised by this as well as was going to start inquiring with Disney because she hadn’t received them yet. No big deal for us , just happy to be cruising.

To our surprise our luggage tags arrived at our home rather than going to our travel agent. This is our 8th DCL cruise and we have used the same travel agent for all our previous DCL cruises. Our travel agent was surprised by this as well as was going to start inquiring with Disney because she hadn’t received them yet. No big deal for us , just happy to be cruising.
I believe they are doing things differently now. When we booked our cruise for next year a couple months ago, out TA asked us where we wanted them sent. I believe DCL is giving the option of where to send them.

Alright - Slightly off topic but How do they arrive??? This cruise is a surprise for DH. My DD #3 wants her husband to drive us to the port while DH thinks we are just going to the beach. I don’t know how this is going to come off but I don’t always get the mail. Approximately when do they arrive and what does the package look like? We last sailed DCL in ‘08!!!

I have always gotten my luggage tags from my TA.
She never asked where to have them sent.
I have 3 cruises in Oct.....so we'll see.

The agency decides whether to have docs sent to them or directly to the guests. Your TA's agency could have changed the default with Disney and she wasn't updated.

I’ve used a TA for my last 10+ cruises (Dreams Unlimited) and have always gotten my luggage tags directly from dcl

Ditto!

I believe my Magical Express tags for WDW Resort stays get sent to DU and then forwarded to me, but the Cruise tags/booklet (which I guess is no longer used) have always come directly to me. They used to be actual documents that came via Fed Ex, but then when they changed to the booklet it went to regular mail.

Usually around 40-45 before your cruise.

Huh. Just realized I have not gotten mine yet - and my cruise is in 27 days. Just got my packet from my TA today and they were not in there. Guess it is a good thing I just planned to carry my bag on since I am taking DCL transfers from All Star Music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter