Luggage storage on departure day?

MarineVet

Mouseketeer
I've enjoyed the great information on this board about the Tokyo Disney Parks, but have not seen this question addressed yet.

My son is stationed in Yokosuka and my daughter and I are going to visit him next month. We intend to spend several days at the parks, and have reservations at the Sheraton Grande near there. I believe I can leave my luggage at the Welcome Center on the way in, but if I want to check out on say, a Wednesday, but spend the day at the parks before departing, is there a place to store the luggage? I saw there are lockers available at the park entrance, but are they big enough to store a suitcase the size of an airplane carry on?

Our plans are still a bit in flux, but we are thinking about going on a Sunday, and leaving Wednesday night or Thursday. If its a big hassle to store the luggage, we may just leave on Thursday morning. Thanks so much.

Japanese hotels will hold luggage for you. It's never a problem. Enjoy your trip! I will be there in June for my second visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter