• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Luggage service question

zpbarn01

Mouseketeer
On my last trip in August I had Pop luggage service hold my bags on checkout day while I went to AK and then picked them back up early that afternoon upon leaving. How long will luggage services hold your bags on checkout day? I plan to go to Hollywood Studios on my last day and leave my luggage there until park close.

Also, I imagine this service is extended to everyone linked on the resort reservation? My sister and brother in law are arriving the day of checkout at 9am. I want them to be able to Uber straight from the airport to the resort, then I will checkout, and we will drop our luggage and head to Hollywood Studios. Would there be any issue in doing this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter